Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thank God For PETA

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Thank God For PETA
« on: August 21, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »
I've been boycotting Nabisco for years because of their inhumane treatment of cartoon animals.  foxy

Score one for PETA.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has gotten Nabisco to change the picture on its animal cracker boxes so the animals appear in an uncaged state.
For years the company's "Barnum's Animals" snacks came in a box that showed lions, polar bears, gorillas and elephants behind the bars of a circus boxcar.
PETA, which has spent decades protesting the use of animals in circuses, wrote a letter to Nabisco's parent, Mondelez International, asking for the box that contains "Barnum's Animals" to get a new look.

“Given the egregious cruelty inherent in circuses that use animals and the public’s swelling opposition to the exploitation of animals used for entertainment, we urge Nabisco to update its packaging in order to show animals who are free to roam in their natural habitats,” PETA said in its letter to Mondelez, according to the New York Post.
The company agreed and now the animals appear roaming -- or at least posing -- freely.

"When PETA reached out about Barnum’s, we saw this as another great opportunity to continue to keep this brand modern and contemporary,” Jason Levine, Mondelez’s chief marketing officer for North America, said in a statement.

Image result for New animal crackers box images
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:10:53 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Thank God For PETA
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »
but the animals are still in a box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:04:35 AM »
but the animals are still in a box.
Time to make them free range animal crackers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 02:04:37 PM »
I wonder if they milk their dog’s anal gland?

That’s when you know it’s love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »
I feel bad for the ones that suffocate in a plastic bag...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 05:18:03 PM »
I feel bad for the ones that suffocate in a plastic bag...
Exactly.  That's why I open the bag, take them out and bite their heads off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 12:09:38 PM »
I prefer that gorillas be caged.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »
Exactly.  That's why I open the bag, take them out and bite their heads off.
A quick, humane death. I like that.

I think i will go out and buy some of the old boxes. Then just refill that box when I want to feed my grandson animal crackers in public.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 04:11:00 PM »
^^Racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »
I think we should be one with the animals.  If we don't cage them, they have no reason to harm us, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »
I think we should be one with the animals.  If we don't cage them, they have no reason to harm us, right?
Honey Badger likes your idea.

Image result for Honey Badger images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 10:32:22 PM »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:33:55 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 01:22:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Valeriabiz

Where is Administration tigersx.com ??
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 02:46:18 PM »
Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Regards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

Re: Where is Administration tigersx.com ??
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 03:32:47 PM »
Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Regards.
I have GF’s cell number. But, admittedly, I get special treatment.

Not sure what it is that you are wanting but he is probably the one to get it done. However, it’s difficult to get anything done around here. Unless you are Wes. But that likely involves sexual favors. If you are up for that sort of thing, pm me.

Just to be clear, not with me. With admin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

Re: Where is Administration tigersx.com ??
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2018, 02:35:55 PM »
Can I contact admin??
It is important.
Regards.
Just FYI Valeriabiz, I am loving your stuff so far. It is much better than anything Wes or Prowler have ever posted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions