Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Two-fer Tuesday...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Two-fer Tuesday...
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »
Well, I for one thinks the Whopper sucks.  BK has gone way down on it's quality in the past 15 years.
What the hell are you.....oh wait....I see what you did there.

Speaking of burgers, I probably haven't eaten at a Hardees in 20 years.  I thought quality left that franchise a long, long time ago.  The other day, me and Snags Lite were headed to the beach. He wanted to pull into a Hardees and get something.  I was starving so I said what the hay, and ordered one of their triple thick angus nasty burgers, or whatever they call them.  They change every week.  Dayyyyuumm, that thing was fine.  I'll give em' another try in the future.

That was either one fantastic burger, or we were really wasted from all the pot we smoked on the way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2018, 04:05:15 PM »
What the hell are you.....oh wait....I see what you did there.

Speaking of burgers, I probably haven't eaten at a Hardees in 20 years.  I thought quality left that franchise a long, long time ago.  The other day, me and Snags Lite were headed to the beach. He wanted to pull into a Hardees and get something.  I was starving so I said what the hay, and ordered one of their triple thick angus nasty burgers, or whatever they call them.  They change every week.  Dayyyyuumm, that thing was fine.  I'll give em' another try in the future.

That was either one fantastic burger, or we were really wasted from all the pot we smoked on the way.
Both.

Hardees actually has a decent fast food burger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2018, 06:23:28 PM »
Don't know the lineup but Pence, Kushner and Trump Jr. are in their sights. 

The midterms aren't until November 6 so it's incumbent on Rosenstein and Mueller to do as much damage and apply as much pressure on the POTUS as they can.
Trump's hanging in there. 

Not to be concerned with the Senate flipping but those congressional areas are tricky.
Plus, the Dems have gotten out in front over future Russian tampering which is code for use everything the toolbox while we have them in damage control.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »
Both.

Hardees actually has a decent fast food burger.
Careful. You will find that ONE pleasant surprise expecting the same in another location and have a rude awakening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2018, 12:54:16 AM »
They get this guy on some tax shit, but can't go after Al Sharpton? 
Trump is correct, this is a witch Hunt!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 01:29:41 PM »
They get this guy on some tax shit, but can't go after Al Sharpton?
Trump is correct, this is a witch Hunt!
Some of the shadiest contrived shit I’ve ever seen. 

Tax evasion. Wow shocker. A rich Jew lawyer who is also a real estate investor cut a corner paying taxes. So let’s threaten to lock him up for life away from his family unless he pleads guilty to things that: 1. he didn’t do 2. Aren’t technically illegal. 

This is is the fucking swamp guys. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2018, 02:36:29 PM »
What the fuck happened to the IRS just doing an audit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2018, 02:45:35 PM »
What the fuck happened to the IRS just doing an audit?
They have been too busy trying to catch this gentile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2018, 03:16:51 PM »
Careful. You will find that ONE pleasant surprise expecting the same in another location and have a rude awakening.
There is at least one Hardee’s with a tomato return window.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2018, 03:17:55 PM »
s he pleads guilty to things that: 1. he didn’t do 2. Aren’t technically illegal.

Mind fleshing these two points out a bit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2018, 04:16:26 PM »
You sure do like to flesh it out with men a lot. Especially since chizzy got kicked off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2018, 09:51:15 PM »

Gross. I will not share flesh with you.

Serious response - Mark Levin says it as well as anyone I’ve seen. And I’ve seen several reiterate it including Dershowitz.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/mark-levin-donald-trump-clear/

“A candidate who spends his own money, or even corporate money, for an event that occurred not as a result of the campaign — it is not a campaign expenditure,” 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:55:18 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE