5 Days
« on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »
Until this scintillating slate of sports action:

Duquesne at UMass4:30 pmELVN / NESN+ / $Flo Video
Jacksonville State vs. North Carolina A&T6:00 pmESPN / WatchESPN Video
Prairie View at Rice6:00 pm$espn+ Video
Hawaii at Colorado State6:30 pmCBSSN / CBSSN Video
Wyoming at New Mexico State9:00 pmESPN2 / WatchESPN Video

It's live college football and it's glorious. 

Annual PSA: If you haven't bookmarked http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule on all your devices, then Tommy will be around to hit you in the head with a hammer because you are a retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 5 Days
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 12:19:40 PM »
12 Days
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
Can't wait to see UMass on the Elvis Network!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 11:56:52 PM »
Can't wait to see UMass on the Elvis Network!
Colonel Tom Parker will suck the life outta that network. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 02:08:12 PM »
Colonel Tom Parker will suck the life outta that network.
See, I assume you old people probably get this. But to me and Wes, it’s just low IQ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 10:02:53 PM »
See, I assume you old people probably get this. But to me and Wes, it’s just low IQ.

Do better 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 12:43:22 PM »
Well, the pictures were cool.  Other than that, the writer is on ass crack.  Here's the write up on that Game of the Century:

Missouri at Alabama: Again, the Tigers have the potential to be, if not a top SEC team themselves,(Cough..cough)then most definitely a thorn in the league’s collective side. This could be the Tide’s first real test of 2018.  WHAT???and while a “reloading” year is always less of a concern in Nick Saban’s system than it seems to be for almost every other team, the Alabama depth chart is as untested as it’s been in several seasons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 01:46:55 PM »
Well, the pictures were cool.  Other than that, the writer is on ass crack.  Here's the write up on that Game of the Century:

Missouri at Alabama: Again, the Tigers have the potential to be, if not a top SEC team themselves,(Cough..cough)then most definitely a thorn in the league’s collective side. This could be the Tide’s first real test of 2018.  WHAT???and while a “reloading” year is always less of a concern in Nick Saban’s system than it seems to be for almost every other team, the Alabama depth chart is as untested as it’s been in several seasons.
That is some dumbass writing right there.

And you wrote this, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »
That is some dumbass writing right there.

And you wrote this, right?
Write.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 02:49:35 PM »

Sad part is the writer may be right about that being their first real test of 2018.  That's because they play a shit schedule with 2 tough games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
Sad part is the writer may be right about that being their first real test of 2018.  That's because they play a shit schedule with 2 tough games.
Wow, no shit.  That sets up well.  But honestly, one reason is I think the West is probably weaker overall than it has been in a long time.

Louisville  Neutral Site
Arkansas St.  H
Ole Miss  A
TA&M  H
La. Laffayette  H
Arkansas  A
Mizzou  H
Tenn.  A
LSU  A
MSU  H
Citadel  H
Auburn  H

Mississippi State is supposedly the "sleeper" in the West.  I never take them seriously, but they have a ton of starters coming back from a 10 win team.  University of Landshark?  No way.  A&M?  Talented but no way they compete with Bama on the road.  LSU is a mess right now.  2 QB's, suspensions due to felonies....Coach Yaw Yaw.  Arkansas? Bitch please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 03:15:11 PM »
Ok so the cowbells have starters coming back. What about the fact that they have a new coach?  New coach brings new offense and defense.  At the end of the season, they will claim it was a rebuilding year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
Ok so the cowbells have starters coming back. What about the fact that they have a new coach?  New coach brings new offense and defense.  At the end of the season, they will claim it was a rebuilding year.
That's the big unknown.  Can a guy known for giving longer blow jobs keep this bunch at the 10 win level?  Time will tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 07:23:25 PM »
That's the big unknown.  Can a guy known for giving longer blow jobs keep this bunch at the 10 win level?  Time will tell.
All I know is this Moorhead guy comes with as much hot air as an OC can given that he also had Barkley and McSorley in his stable.
He inherits Fitzgerald but they are always just a couple of nagging injuries and close loses away from being...Mississippi State!
Tough attitude as always, maybe capitalizing from the #colrebsharkbears misery but still MSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 09:26:11 AM »
Watch out for Arkansas this year.  Jess sayin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 09:28:10 AM »
Watch out for Arkansas this year.  Jess sayin
Again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions