Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TO

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
TO
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »
So its been reported that after TO's induction into the HOF, he worked out for the CFL Roughriders.

Is he so broke he needs to play? 

And if do, how productive can he be?

Dude is a freak of nature. And being an Alabama boy, I sorta keep up with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: TO
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 08:07:16 AM »
Worth about 100 grand if you believe what the interwebs say. He loves him some him still though. Sad, really. He's old, broke, and alone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 09:03:07 AM »
Worth about 100 grand if you believe what the interwebs say. He loves him some him still though. Sad, really. He's old, broke, and alone.

No exaggeration but he could have been the greatest at the position if his head had been straight. Like cct said one of the most physically gifted athletes I’ve ever seen. Went and watched the cowboys play the dirty birds around 2006ish at the dome. At the time deangelo hall was the fastest man in the nfl. Right before halftime he went straight down the field with hall by his side. Caught the ball in stride and absolutely made Hall look like a fool in a foot race. Was probably a 60 yard bomb if I remember right. He probably didn’t have the best acceleration in the world but covering the entire field he’s as fast as there was in the league.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:01:52 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »
I compare his career with Moss. Both had tough upbringings. But at some point, Moss either grew up, or figured out that you make more money by being less controversial.

But as for talent, TO was a freak. Snags is right. I don have the best sausage.

As GH said, With focus, he might have passed Rice.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:18:47 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 10:04:34 AM »
I compare his career with Moss. Both had tough upbringings. But at some point, Moss either grew up, or figured out that you make more money by being less controversial.

But as for talent, TO was a freak. Snags is right. With focus, he might have passed Rice.
I haven't commented in this thread, but I know most people post that out of habit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 10:09:12 AM »
I haven't commented in this thread, but I know most people post that out of habit.
Wait. GH is Snags? Snags is GH? Einhorn is Finkel!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 10:18:02 AM »
Snags is only right about my sausage being the best!

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 11:04:13 AM »
Wait. GH is Snags? Snags is GH? Einhorn is Finkel!?!

No. Ccts sausage is snags. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »
Snaggs is Abe Frohman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 11:08:49 AM »
Snaggs is Abe Frohman?
We'll get pinched for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 11:37:54 AM »
Snaggs is Abe Frohman?
They love me in Chicago. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 12:24:23 AM »
CCT doesn’t mind snags putting his sausage in his mouth. He just doesn’t like having it licked, is my understanding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 12:57:52 AM »
CCT doesn’t mind snags putting his sausage in his mouth. He just doesn’t like having it licked, is my understanding.
See. This is why you weren't invited!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions