Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bad Dad

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bad Dad
« on: June 12, 2018, 10:33:06 PM »
When I think back on my high school career, the teachers I remember are those that challenged me, demanded that be better, pushed me and with whom I didn't always agree.  The teachers I don't remember much at all are the ones who wanted to be our "buddy" and didn't want anybody to be mad at them; the ones we ran all over.  

When I remember the parenting I got in my younger days, the things that are most important to me are the times my parents did what they said they would do.  My parents didn't try to be my best friend.  They forced me to accept some difficult truths.  They made me earn my own way.  We haven't always had the best relationship, but I never doubted them.  They had faith in me.  

As a business owner, I've tried to be pals with my employees.  It doesn't work.  Instead they failed me and I failed them.  Instead, I've had to bury my natural tendencies to 'be the good guy' and deal with them honestly and in some respects distantly.  I tell my employees that they are the most important asset the company has, but the company has to come first in my decision making.  It's not always pleasant.  

That's where we are right now.  

Obama was the buddy teacher, the cool dad, the pal boss.  In that complete narcissism, he placed 'feelings' over substance.  He was so afraid of not being liked that he bent over and took a broomstick up the butt from the entire globe.  

Trump?  He's the disciplined parent.  He's the teacher who demands accountability at every level -- from our allies, from our enemies, from his staff, from the nation.  He's the bottom-line businessman whose every decision is predicated on what's best for the country.  He deals from strength.  

He's quickly becoming the best president of our lifetime.  And it's not even close.  

I'm shocked and appalled at the nonsense spewing from the likes of Cryin' Chuck.  Our political establishment is unabashedly un-American.  They are empirical globalists devoted to their own self-interests.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Bad Dad
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:01:53 PM »
Instead, I've had to bury my natural tendencies to 'be the good guy'
And I might add that you’ve buried that shit deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 05:42:10 AM »
When I think back on ZzzzZzzzZzzz...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »
When I think back on ZzzzZzzzZzzz...

Exactly.  

This is exactly why you don't comprehend much of anything substantive.  This is why you make the meme-fueled arguments you make.  This is why you don't understand why the nonsense Bernie supports has and will always fail. 

Whenever there was knowledge being passed, you were this guy:  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »
Can’t we all just get along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 02:54:26 PM »
This is exactly why you don't comprehhhh...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 11:13:42 AM »

Or you could address his post like an adult that is informed and discuss as such. But you post crap like this. This is the rub with most on here with you. As much as I disagree with wes on most of these topics he will at least engage like an adult with half a brain. We're still waiting for you to do that. I don't care if you disagree. But at least provide some good rationale behind why. Instead of the same 6 talking points or simply resorting to mud slinging when you have nothing. 

As you would say....smh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 02:43:15 PM »
Can’t we all just get along?
No!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2018, 05:22:47 PM »
Or you could address his post...Zzzz
Zzzzzz...Zzzzzz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions