Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Commitment #9...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
2019 Commitment #9...
« on: June 16, 2018, 04:24:56 PM »
*** DL Jamond Gordon 6'4" 270lbs. Meridian, Ms.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/jamond-gordon-206743
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:07:37 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2019 Commitment #10...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:48:05 PM »
The guy looks like a solid pick up.  Question.  And this has nothing to do with what I think of this guy.  But, he's a 3 star recruit with his senior year still to play.  BTW, he looks 40 years old.  Will his stock or evaluation rise if he has a monster senior season and adds 5-10 pounds? 6'4" 275 for a DE is already pretty stout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 03:52:58 AM »
The guy looks like a solid pick up.  Question.  And this has nothing to do with what I think of this guy.  But, he's a 3 star recruit with his senior year still to play.  BTW, he looks 40 years old.  Will his stock or evaluation rise if he has a monster senior season and adds 5-10 pounds? 6'4" 275 for a DE is already pretty stout.
Yes, they reevaluate the player's rankings a couple of times through their senior season and after.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 02:40:31 PM »
Yes, they reevaluate the player's rankings a couple of times through their senior season and after.
Yep and if they pledge bama early they automatically get an extra star.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: 2019 Commitment #9...
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 07:44:41 AM »
He de-committed yesterday. Apparently this came as no surprise. He'll probably re-commit to Ole Miss. Either way, his grades will likely put him in JUCO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: 2019 Commitment #9...
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
He de-committed yesterday. Apparently this came as no surprise. He'll probably re-commit to Ole Miss. Either way, his grades will likely put him in JUCO.
So much good news from you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.