Let's see...

- The Hamptons next week for the US Open
 - Naples, FL the following week
 - Backcountry hiking trip in North Carolina in July
 - Orlando for a week in August
 - Bermuda in September
 - London in September
 - Scottsdale, AZ in October

That's as far out as I'm booked for now.
So, hiking in the Alps and the Alaskan cruise were booked already?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Summer destinations, bitches....
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 09:14:21 AM »
So, hiking in the Alps and the Alaskan cruise were booked already?
And you thought YOU had a lot of vac days to burn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 09:24:55 AM »
Let's see...

- Bermuda in September
 - London in September

Will Miffy and the kids be coming?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 09:35:44 AM »
I'm in Auburn from this Saturday until next Saturday.

I win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
And you thought YOU had a lot of vac days to burn.
Who said anything about vacation?  All but one of those trips is a "work" trip.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2018, 11:15:10 AM »
Let's see...

- Bermuda in September
 - London in September

pfft...backcountry you say.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2018, 10:25:19 PM »
pfft...backcountry you say.
Like yours but with an Appalachian trail and without the weirdos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2018, 10:25:36 PM »
Who said anything about vacation?  All but one of those trips is a "work" trip. 
Sounds like good work 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2018, 01:01:57 AM »
Like yours but with an Appalachian trail and without the weirdos.
Pack a big one. I hear the pussy on that trail will kill afella.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2018, 10:50:05 PM »
If you  are in PCB, cruise on up to Lynn Haven on 77. Right before you hit the West Bay bridge on the right is a little family joint called Simply Seafood. Only steamed, broiled, or boiled. Awesome food. Really good shrimp and grits. Great plate of low country boil. Great desert. And very reasonable price. And when you leave, you can get two bags of ice for $2 to cover your beer. I will be back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2018, 02:11:01 PM »
If you  are in PCB, cruise on up to Lynn Haven on 77. Right before you hit the West Bay bridge on the right is a little family joint called Simply Seafood. Only steamed, broiled, or boiled. Awesome food. Really good shrimp and grits. Great plate of low country boil. Great desert. And very reasonable price. And when you leave, you can get two bags of ice for $2 to cover your beer. I will be back.
I've seen it but hadn't thought twice about it. May do this in aug when I go back down. I usually come in via west bay instead of 231/98. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »
I've seen it but hadn't thought twice about it. May do this in aug when I go back down. I usually come in via west bay instead of 231/98.
Its a nice change for the heavy the fried foods you normally get.

And the pecan pie bread pudding with vanilla ice cream seemed to be really good. I thought I might get a bite...Oysters are 10.99. Not cheap, not overly expensive.

I had alligator tail at Bayou on the Beach. It was tasty. And once i put the buffalo sauce on it, boom! They have oysters 8.99 during happy hour. I did not get a chance to try them though.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2018, 02:27:29 PM »
Its a nice change for the heavy the fried foods you normally get.

And the pecan pie bread pudding with vanilla ice cream seemed to be really good. I thought I might get a bite...Oysters are 10.99. Not cheap, not overly expensive.

I had alligator tail at Bayou on the Beach. It was tasty. And once i put the buffalo sauce on it, boom! They have oysters 8.99 during happy hour. I did not get a chance to try them though.
Bayou is pretty good. Gets a little overcrowded if you don't go right at 5 pm or earlier. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2018, 12:51:24 PM »
Spent last week at Inlet Beach at a cool place we found called The Pointe.  Spent a lot of time here.

Image result for The Pointe Inlet Beach images

My man tits were glorious.  Oh Pool Wench, bring me another goblet of something cool and refreshing.

On a moving into Fall note, anyone spent any time in Charleston?  Snagette and I have always talked about going.  From what I've seen, it looks like Savannah on steroids.  We took a trip to Savannah several years back and loved it.  Anyone have any info or recommendations on Charleston? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2018, 12:56:48 PM »
Well, if all goes as planned with the final dotting of i's and t's, I'll be relocating to the Charlotte, NC area at the end of August. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2018, 02:51:41 PM »
Well, if all goes as planned with the final dotting of i's and t's, I'll be relocating to the Charlotte, NC area at the end of August.
Banking?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2018, 02:52:48 PM »
Spent last week at Inlet Beach at a cool place we found called The Pointe.  Spent a lot of time here.

Image result for The Pointe Inlet Beach images

My man tits were glorious.  Oh Pool Wench, bring me another goblet of something cool and refreshing.

On a moving into Fall note, anyone spent any time in Charleston?  Snagette and I have always talked about going.  From what I've seen, it looks like Savannah on steroids.  We took a trip to Savannah several years back and loved it.  Anyone have any info or recommendations on Charleston?
I've been to both several times. To me - it's just the opposite. Charleston is more niche and smaller. Savannah is more robust and appealing. But that's me. Can't speak for everyone. Savannah has a lot more to do imho. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2018, 02:53:45 PM »
Banking?
Managing the popular downtown gay bar - the chocolate caboose. The six dreams big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2018, 02:55:14 PM »
I've been to both several times. To me - it's just the opposite. Charleston is more niche and smaller. Savannah is more robust and appealing. But that's me. Can't speak for everyone. Savannah has a lot more to do imho.
Used to have family with a home on Sullivan's island. Charleston was nice. Had to do a lot of walking and the wife is disabled so that was not fun. But it's a good weekend trip. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2018, 03:00:03 PM »
Just got back Saturday from a week of diving in Honduras.  It was glorious. 

Would you like to see my octopussy?

https://imgur.com/AwzKPmI
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."