Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Roseanne whacked, Kimmel still on

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Roseanne whacked, Kimmel still on
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 11:13:59 PM »
You know it's pretty bad when Fox News is calling out Roseanne for her racist statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 11:30:11 PM »
If Trump were black or mixed...then yeah, he likely wouldn't still be on air.
I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and the desire to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. 

Amen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 11:53:37 PM »
I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character and the desire to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.

Amen.
Maybe one day, but it likely won't be in our lifetime. Especially not now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 11:57:10 PM »
Maybe one day, but it likely won't be in our lifetime. Especially not now.
That's because the roles have been reversed.  The narrative is "white man bad, root of all evil"  And 70+ percent of the population doesn't take kindly to that broad brush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »
Trumpflakes last week:
"Employers, like the NFL, have every right to punish their workers for exercising their free speech."

Trumpflakes today:
"We should boycott ABC for firing Roseanne because she was just exercising her free speech."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 12:12:29 AM »
Trumpflakes last week:
"Employers, like the NFL, have every right to punish their workers for exercising their free speech."

Trumpflakes today:
"We should boycott ABC for firing Roseanne because she was just exercising her free speech."
Wrong.  Nobody is defending Barr.  She fucked up.  She should be gone.  The argument is the hypocrisy of allowing soooo many others to bash Trump and all those around him with unchecked racism, vitriol and unabashed hatred.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 12:16:38 AM »
That's because the roles have been reversed.  The narrative is "white man bad, root of all evil"  And 70+ percent of the population doesn't take kindly to that broad brush.
Yup, the broad brush sucks. But, the "evil white man" used the broad brush first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 12:20:11 AM »
Yup, the broad brush sucks. But, the "evil white man" used the broad brush first.
So, that makes it alright now?  Please explain.  Why is it okay now?  Why would that EVER be okay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2018, 12:21:08 AM »
BTW: Just because is not an acceptable answer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2018, 12:22:28 AM »
Wrong.  Nobody is defending Barr.  She fucked up.  She should be gone.  The argument is the hypocrisy of allowing soooo many others to bash Trump and all those around him with unchecked racism, vitriol and unabashed hatred.  
Whataboutism for a second here...kinda like allowing sooooo many others to bash Obama (some still do) and his family with unchecked racism, vitriol, and unblinking hatred?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »
It's not okay, it never was okay. It wasn't okay for the "evil white man" do to it back then, it's not okay doing it now. Btw, we're still using the broad brush today ("they're sending rapists and drug dealers over the boarder"...also, ask the congregation here what they think of Muslims, $5 says that atleast one will use the broad brush).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:31:13 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 12:30:19 AM »
White guilt is a helluva drug!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 12:38:56 AM »
"Cracker" doesn't bother me, neither does "honkey", "white devil", or any racial slur towards me.

Do people here get offended by racial slurs towards them?
If you’d experienced being the butt of abnormally large penis jokes, you’d feel different.
Believe me, it’s not all fun and games/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 12:39:13 AM »
White guilt is a helluva drug!
I see that facts still confuse you. See, I don't feel guilty for what my forefathers did...that's all on them.
I also don't feel guilty for others broad brushing...again, that's all on them.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:44:54 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »
If you’d experienced being the butt of abnormally large penis jokes, you’d feel different.
Believe me, it’s not all fun and games/
I can't say that those jokes affect me negatively, I usually tell my buddies to say them louder so all of them women can hear them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 01:42:41 AM »
I can't say that those jokes affect me negatively, I usually tell my buddies to say them louder so all of them women can hear them.
White guilt, no doubt!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 09:48:41 AM »
But mine is also black, so the jokes are more inappropriate. Obviously.
But Wes hasn’t protested even once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 09:53:28 AM »
Why are you doing this to yourself?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 10:23:52 AM »
Why are you doing this to yourself?
No one else wants to do it to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 10:27:33 AM »
No one else wants to do it to him.
Great point. Wait a min...hold up. Are you trying to insult snags? Because it really sounds like you are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE