Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kid loses at Madden...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Kid loses at Madden...
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 11:58:26 PM »
Yes, it is.

Did your research include the fact that David Katz had been in and out of psychiatric facilities as a teenager? Did it include the part where Trump signed the bill repealing Obama's bill to deny people with mental health issues from legally owning a gun? I'm thinking no...no it didn't.

Ahem

To recap re: Jacksonville murderer:

- He was twice institutionalized for mental issues and was on anti-psychotic drugs

- His parents worried for a long time about his mental state

- He legally purchased two handguns in his home state MD which has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation including: Universal background checks, magazine capacity restrictions, registration, requires Handgun Qualification License to buy a gun, is a may-issue state wherein applicants have to substantiate good reason to conceal carry

- MD and FL do not have reciprocity meaning the murderer illegally brought his gun to Florida with him

- The murders were carried out in a gun-free zone that gamers say had little to no security

Every gun control law was in place. So why are some blaming law-abiding gun owners and NOT the actual murderer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 01:01:44 AM »
Maybe him. Not I hoss. Bring it.
It's been years but I got past Level 100 when I played this game on a regular basis in 83 or 84. No idea how much further I got, but breaking 100 I remember.  There was some trick I learned to get them to stop dropping bombs but by the time I learned it my girlfriend was tired of sitting around while I played, so I didn't play as much.  I can't for the life of me remember what it was I did to get the bombs stopped.  

There's a vintage game in the waiting room of the orthodontist's office where my daughter got her braces.  I took her to every appointment just so I could knock the kids out of the way and play it.  Couldn't remember the no bombs hack. Couldn't get past level 25 or so.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2018, 09:02:25 AM »
It's been years but I got past Level 100 when I played this game on a regular basis in 83 or 84. No idea how much further I got, but breaking 100 I remember.  There was some trick I learned to get them to stop dropping bombs but by the time I learned it my girlfriend was tired of sitting around while I played, so I didn't play as much.  I can't for the life of me remember what it was I did to get the bombs stopped. 

There's a vintage game in the waiting room of the orthodontist's office where my daughter got her braces.  I took her to every appointment just so I could knock the kids out of the way and play it.  Couldn't remember the no bombs hack. Couldn't get past level 25 or so. 

I like your style. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 09:35:59 AM »
Ahem

To recap re: Jacksonville murderer:

- He was twice institutionalized for mental issues and was on anti-psychotic drugs

- His parents worried for a long time about his mental state

- He legally purchased two handguns in his home state MD which has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation including: Universal background checks, magazine capacity restrictions, registration, requires Handgun Qualification License to buy a gun, is a may-issue state wherein applicants have to substantiate good reason to conceal carry

- MD and FL do not have reciprocity meaning the murderer illegally brought his gun to Florida with him

- The murders were carried out in a gun-free zone that gamers say had little to no security

Every gun control law was in place. So why are some blaming law-abiding gun owners and NOT the actual murderer?
Because he voted Democrat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 04:38:31 PM »
 Couldn't remember the no bombs hack.  
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 12:03:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2018, 01:08:46 PM »
Contra!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »
I thought that was how you beat Mike Tyson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.