Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Never A Dull Chuck Moment

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Never A Dull Chuck Moment
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:57:36 AM »
Probably unlike most here, I watch, or at least follow the NBA.  Always have.  I have my teams and players I like along with teams/players I want to punch in the face.  Well, Sir Charles went public with that sentiment when he called out Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors, my most hated team.  But, I won't go into that.  For those old enough to remember, Green is the modern day Bill Laimbeer.  Dirty, trash talking enforcer, but with more skill that Laimbeer.  Last night, Green was at his dirtiest best, tangling with Anthony Davis of the N.O. Pelicans.  He and Rajon Rondo got into it and Charles commented on Green as follows.  (USA Today copy/pasta)

"I just want somebody to punch him in the face," Barkley said.
"Why, you don't like Draymond?" co-analyst Kenny Smith asked.
"I want to punch him in the face so bad," the Hall of Famer said. "I'm just telling you. I want to punch his ass in the face. I do."
"Why, what makes you upset?" asked Smith.
"You asked me a question, I gave you an answer," Barkley responded.

Anywayz, you gotta' love you some Chuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Never A Dull Chuck Moment
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 10:21:21 AM »
Pearl signed Draymond Green? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 10:25:08 AM »
Pearl signed Draymond Green?
You never go full retard.  I just went full retard.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 11:54:45 AM »
Draymond's comments...

"A lot of guys talk on TV," Green said. "Stand behind the microphone on the TV screen. Fact of the matter is, if you feel that strongly about something, he's even seen me a million times, then punch me in my face when you see me. If you're not going to punch me in my face when you see me, then shut up. It's no different than somebody sitting behind a computer screen, tweeting, 'I'll knock you out,' and you never see him in life.
"He's seen me a bunch of times. Punch me in the face when you see me, or if not, no one cares what you would have done. You're old and it is what it is. You ain't going to punch me when you see me, then stop talking about it, period."
Green proceeded to drop the mic amidst some laughter from the assembled media. After Green left the podium, he expounded on his comments to The Athletic's Tim Kawakami.
"I think it's pretty sad," Green told The Athletic. "It's probably something that needs to ... when you look at the president of TNT, David Levy, which I know well, it's kind of embarrassing on their behalf ... I'm an employee of the NBA, he's an employee of TNT. And you have your biggest sponsor, one of the faces of that company, saying that on national television. That's embarrassing for them. So that's something -- a problem that they have."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
In one sense, Green is right.  But on the other hand, it's Sir Charles.  That's part of his schtick.  The fact that he has very little filter and says what he thinks is what makes him appealing, knowing half the time he's just trying to be funny.  If you heard the soundbite, they were cracking up on the set. Chuck gonna' Chuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 02:58:20 PM »
Gotta agree with Green on one thing. It’s frustrating to hear so much shit talk and when you give someone the opportunity to back it up, they cave.

I mean, at least Wes showed up at an x gate although he kept his hat in his hand the whole time.

But before Chizad got banned, he was scared to show up.

So on that account, I understand how he feels.

There are a lot of similarities between Wes and Chizzand Barkley too.

But I think Barkley is Hetero.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:02:03 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com