Bills file harassment complaint

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bills file harassment complaint
« on: April 30, 2018, 01:42:21 PM »
Buffalo NY 
April 30, 2018

Employees of the Buffalo Bills Football Organization have filed a federal complaint over claims they have been verbally assaulted and physically threatened by members of the State of Alabama media.  The Bills staffers also claim they were degraded in multiple online posts and comments made public after the organization's decision to draft Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen with the seventh pick of the 2018 NFL draft.  

According to records, the Bills' front office switchboard logged an average of 14,394 hostile phone calls a day, the majority traced to numbers with 205, 256, 334 and 251 area codes.  Many of those calls have been traced back to reporters associated with al.com, the Tuscaloosa News, the Crimson White, the Anniston Star and the Decatur Times.  

The general topic of those hostile calls consisted of "Hay, what about AJ, ya sumbitches!" followed by a string of unintelligible profanities and occasional references to "nashunal champunsheeps" 

The federal harassment complaint was filed on behalf of employees of the Bills football organization, Josh Allen, the family of Josh Allen and the City of Buffalo.  

Judge Orenthal J Stimpson issued a temporary restraining order banning any member of the Alabama media from contacting or attempting to contact anyone associated with the Buffalo Bills or Josh Allen until the court could rule on the case.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Bills file harassment complaint
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
If the QB don't fit, you must acquit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Bills file harassment complaint
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:39:26 PM »
I had not heard about this.

Checks out on snopes though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com