Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 AU NFL Draft

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
2018 AU NFL Draft
« on: April 27, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
Just thought to drop this here for viewing. CarryOn has worked his butt off for this. Proud of my boi. Too damn bad it was Detroit.

http://auburn.content.gohopscotch.com/content/html/2018/4/28/3521045/WATCH--The-moment-Kerryon-Johnson-learned-he-was-NFLbound-to-the-Detroit-Lions
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 2018 AU NFL Draft
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »
And, Braden Smith goes 5th in the 2nd to Indy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 12:19:08 AM »
C. Davis 63/2nd Tampa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 12:27:26 AM »
Hey, they gettin' paid,  From this point on, it doesn't matter where they wind up.  $$$  Congrats to all of them.  Austin Golson will be the ultimate steal of the draft.  Most versatile player out there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 06:40:24 PM »
So nobody needs a pass rusher!
Holland still on board with 6 picks left!

Would a senior year have improved his draft status?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 06:49:48 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 12:42:35 AM »
Former Prattville Lion greats Austin Golson and Kamryn Pettway both have signed Undrafted Free Agent Contracts to play in the NFL. Golson signed with the New York Jets while Pettway has signed with the Minnesota Vikings. Congrats to both young men. Continue to make the Lion Nation proud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 03:33:38 PM »
Former Prattville Lion greats Austin Golson and Kamryn Pettway both have signed Undrafted Free Agent Contracts to play in the NFL. Golson signed with the New York Jets while Pettway has signed with the Minnesota Vikings. Congrats to both young men. Continue to make the Lion Nation proud.
^^this. 
And it is amazing that this staff was fortunately able to coach the prattville out of these players and get them into the league.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »
Just thought to drop this here for viewing. CarryOn has worked his butt off for this. Proud of my boi. Too damn bad it was Detroit.

http://auburn.content.gohopscotch.com/content/html/2018/4/28/3521045/WATCH--The-moment-Kerryon-Johnson-learned-he-was-NFLbound-to-the-Detroit-Lions
Welcome to x. Look forward read post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 10:58:39 PM »
^^this.
And it is amazing that this staff was fortunately able to coach the prattville out of these players and get them into the league.
Whoa beyotch! PHS got a new coach. We kicking that WT ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 01:00:52 AM »
Undrafted Free Agent - Denver Broncos - Jeff Holland
Here’s the most surprising thing from this year’s draft. Jeff Holland was one of the most disruptive players in the SEC, leading Auburn in sacks in 2017. He doesn’t have prototypical size for a defensive end in the NFL, but he’s going to be heading to a place that needs some help in the pass rush game. The Broncos recorded only 33 sacks last year (22nd in the NFL), which is sort of surprising for a team that’s had as many fantastic speed rushers as the Broncos have had over the past few years.
Undrafted Free Agent - Minnesota Vikings - Tray Matthews
Matthews will get to try out to be a part of the NFL’s top defense last year. The Vikings were 2nd in the NFL in rushing defense, and the same in passing D. It’ll be tough to crack the lineup, but Tray’s got good size and likely just needs to show his best stuff after overcoming some lingering injury issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2018, 01:01:51 AM »
Undrafted Free Agent - Philadelphia Eagles - Stephen Roberts
Stephen Roberts might have been the Tigers’ longest shot to get drafted, despite his exceptionally solid play in the back end in 2017. Remember his tackle on Bo Scarborough that basically ended Alabama’s offensive game in the Iron Bowl? He can hang with the big boys and he’s great at rebounding to make plays after allowing something to happen. I think he can stick around for a while, since the Eagles’ defensive backfield isn’t super deep after the great starting lineup.
Undrafted Free Agent - Minnesota Vikings - Kam Pettway
We’ve all seen what Kam Pettway can do when he’s fully healthy and engaged. He needs to show that every single day in the upcoming camps for the Vikings. Pettway’s got the wiggle to be a bruiser in the NFL, and when he gets moving he’s got enough speed to do some damage. Lingering injury issues and off-field issues are the biggest things standing in the way of success for Kam.
Undrafted Free Agent - New York Jets - Austin Golson/Darius James
For the Jets, it won’t be hard to improve in pretty much every area. They ranked in the bottom third in the league in rushing yards per carry, and were in the bottom half in total rushing yardage. They were 24th in passing offense, so there’s tons of room to move up there as well. That’s to say, no matter who’s on the front lines, Golson and James have as good a shot as anyone to make the roster to help protect Sam Darnold.
Undrafted Free Agent - New York Jets - Tre’ Williams
It’s a similar story for the Jets and Tre’ Williams on defense. They need some help. New York ranked in the bottom third in passing and rushing defense, and Williams is a guy that can bring some much needed toughness into the middle of the front seven. Like some other UFA Tigers, Williams needs to show that he can avoid the injuries that sidelined him toward the end of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2018, 08:57:53 AM »
Thank you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2018, 11:30:58 AM »
Thank you
I'm old. This is what we need to see!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 08:34:08 PM »
Pettway got waived by the Vikings after rookie camp yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 10:20:38 PM »
Pettway got waived by the Vikings after rookie camp yesterday.
Wow, that was fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 09:53:42 AM »
Wow, that was fast.
All signs point to this guy going full-tard, sorry ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 10:07:37 AM »
All signs point to this guy going full-tard, sorry ass.
Do they drug test in mini-camp?
This guy could have led us to the top had he stayed clean. Man, what could have been...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 10:21:07 AM »
Do they drug test in mini-camp?
This guy could have led us to the top had he stayed clean. Man, what could have been...
Ed Zachary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 10:40:52 AM »
Ed Zachary.
What position did he play?  TE?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 11:48:34 AM »
What position did he play?  TE?
3 star.  He's wirey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions