Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Changing Times

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Changing Times
« on: April 29, 2018, 11:13:58 PM »
It's pretty good to be an Auburn Tiger right now.  Granted, it's always great to be an Auburn Tiger, but....

If you step back and look at our overall athletic program, it's in a damn good place overall.  AU football won the SEC West, with wins over two #1 teams.  Pearl and Company are coming off an SEC Co-Championship and the first Big Dance invite...and win...since Julius Ceasar ruled. The Men's Baseball team is currently 31-13 and primed for a Regional invite.  Softball has taken a step back but still sits at 38-14 and will most assuredly make the Regionals.  The Golf team just took down Alabama on a "Walk-off putt" (Never heard that before) to win the SEC.  And the Equestrian team won ANOTHER National Championship last week. 

All of this since Jay Jacobs left office.  Co-wink-ee-dink???  Who knows?  But kudos to them all.  A lot of #winninggoing on right now.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Changing Times
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 08:54:56 AM »
It's gotta be the Greene effect
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 09:44:04 AM »
It's gotta be the Greene effect
We qualify for lots of free stuff, now that we are black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 11:34:25 AM »
It's pretty good to be an Auburn Tiger right now.  Granted, it's always great to be an Auburn Tiger, but....

If you step back and look at our overall athletic program, it's in a damn good place overall.  AU football won the SEC West, with wins over two #1 teams.  Pearl and Company are coming off an SEC Co-Championship and the first Big Dance invite...and win...since Julius Ceasar ruled. The Men's Baseball team is currently 31-13 and primed for a Regional invite.  Softball has taken a step back but still sits at 38-14 and will most assuredly make the Regionals.  The Golf team just took down Alabama on a "Walk-off putt" (Never heard that before) to win the SEC.  And the Equestrian team won ANOTHER National Championship last week.

All of this since Jay Jacobs left office.  Co-wink-ee-dink???  Who knows?  But kudos to them all.  A lot of #winninggoing on right now.  
meh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X