Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Am I Just Not Seeing It?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Am I Just Not Seeing It?
« on: September 14, 2008, 02:11:59 PM »
The #2 QB is oftentimes the most popular guy on the team.  However, the #2 QB is usually #2 for a reason.  If I recall correctly, Burns stepped on the field against LMAO as the starter.  It seems he lost that spot the next week because of an injury.  Unless I missed something, Kodi has recovered from that injury....right?

Here's what I see of Todd, good and bad:

He was 21/31 against USM.  For the most part, short, intermediate passes.  Alright, that takes care of the good stuff.

It's apparent that unless he knows exactly who he's throwing to when he's throwing a pass over 7 yards, he's painfully lost.  He never sees wide open receivers time after time.  He's not that accurate when he does let it go.  He makes Brandon Cox look like Carl Lewis.  He also makes Brandon Cox look like Brett Favre in the arm strength department.  He supposedly has been in this "System" since he was a little sperm swimming around in daddy's ball bag, but he somehow looks lost as a puppy on the side of the interstate.

What the hell is Franklin's fascination with this guy?  Does he have a better arm than Kodi?  No!  Is he more accurate than Kodi?  Uumm NO! Is he faster..I'm not even going there.  And if any of you dumb fuckers comes on here and tries to say that Kodi just doesn't "Grasp" this offense, I'll track your racist ass down and screw your sister.

Okay, Todd was the starter.  Is there anyone here who thinks he should have played past the first series of the second half?  He should have been told you have one series to get it done, then we're making the change.  Play calling sucked ass, that's for sure.  But, how many times would Kodi's legs have been the difference in making a play out of nothing.  I can think of about 10 times right off the top of my head.  And didn't Franklin and CTT tell us all summer and fall that we would definitely need two QBs because of how much they run in this offense and how banged up they get.  Bull shit.

Why did Kodi Burns not see the field at all last night?  Even if he sucked, it would show me and the Auburn nation that they had ONE FREAKIN' CLUE that Todd was not getting it done!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."