Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey Prowler, what can you tell us about this weekends recruits that visited?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
What can you tell us about Johnson, Motta and Bostic and what are our chances at signing them?   I have heard that Bostic and Johnson left with a favorable opinion of AU and nothing from Motta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
From what I've heard, Bostic and Johnson were fuckin' blown away.  Zeke....not so much, apparently.  They all had wonderful things to say about the Auburn Experience.

As of right now Auburn is setting at the Top for Kedric Johnson DE 6-4 225 4.65 (3* Per Rivals), (5 Grillz)...Offers from (Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Ohio State, South Carolina, & West Virginia)

"That's amazing," Johnson said of Tiger Walk. "That was crazy. I hadn't seen that. It was real crazy. I saw the eagle fly, too. It came down and ate a mouse or something. That was crazy.

"The crowd, the environment, the game, it was like no other. It was amazing, especially the fourth quarter. Everybody just stayed on their feet. The fans at Auburn are die-hard fans and I love that.

"I definitely enjoyed the game. The defense got after them. I was very hype because the defense was getting after them."

Auburn is in the Top 3 or 4 forJon Bostic (4* Per Rivals) (6 Grillz) and Zeke Motta (4* Per Rivals) (6 Grillz).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:23:41 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
I didn't figure that Zeke would much be interested.  I just had a hunch that he wouldn't be, I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about him.  I would like to think that we land Johnson and Bostic, but still don't know about our chances with him.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:17:20 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan