Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sober Recollection of Saturday

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Sober Recollection of Saturday
« on: September 29, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »
Now that my mind is (relatively) clear, here are my thoughts after seeing that debacle in person:

1) Chris Todd remains the worst quarterback in the SEC, Sunbelt and Girls' Catholic League.

2) We must run north/south and not east/west.

3) Mario Fannin lined up as QB (Wildcat formation) makes me tingle.

4) Josh Bynes is a full grown man.  Huge day from him.  BTW: anyone know what's up with the gigantic cast on LBOH's right arm?  It looks like a Patrick Willis club.

5) Kudos to LZ for only getting hit with one false start penalty (I'm only half-joking).

6) Defense was spectacular in the second half.  There aren't enough adjectives to describe their effort in the face of horrible field position.

7) Kodi Burns looked good.  Very good.  His first series in the game, he moved the ball well.  The receivers dropped some passes (I don't think they're used to the ball getting there so fast), but he moved the chains a couple of times and gave the entire offense a spark.  The first series he got in the second half was abyssmal: 3 straight QB draws???  Fuck Franklin.

8) I got moist when I saw Eric Smith lining up in front of Mario Fannin with Kodi under center....then Ben Tate got hit with an illegal substitution.  Fuck.

The offense had better unfuck itself soon or the defense will just wear out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sober Recollection of Saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
Very sober and rational observations.  Now go get drunk, cause' a day without buzz is a day that never was.

If I were the defense, I'd be making the offense cook me Ribeyes and baked potatoes every night.

"Yo Todd, bring me some more Texas Toast.  And my tea glass needs fillin, bitch"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »
Very sober and rational observations.  Now go get drunk, cause' a day without buzz is a day that never was.

If I were the defense, I'd be making the offense cook me Ribeyes and baked potatoes every night.

"Yo Todd, bring me some more Texas Toast.  And my tea glass needs fillin, bitch"

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:06:16 AM »
One point I forgot:

Wes Byrum needs to remove his head from his ass sharpish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »
Can't believe I forgot the most important part of Saturday:

I finally met the man, the myth, the legend: AUTailgatingRules.

He did not, however, produce any hotties in yellow dresses or bare breasts.

1 out of 3 ain't bad.  It was a "B"-side by Meatloaf's backing band, the Mashed Potatoes.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:58:55 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »
Can't believe I forgot the most important part of Saturday:

I finally met the man, the myth, the legend: AUTailgatingRules.

He did not, however, produce any hotties in yellow dresses or bare breasts.

1 out of 3 ain't bad.  It was a "B"-side by Meatloaf's backing band, the Mashed Potatoes.

The tailgate was very tame this week, nice to meet you Wes.  After the hoopla that was LSU I needed a break.  If I would have known you needed to see some bare breasts i would have asked the wife to flash you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »
I might catch some hell for this, BUT

i was impressed with the TD pass from Todd to Dunn.  I thought Todd looked pretty good on that drive.  For the rest of the game, ya'll are correct, sluggish and weak arm.  Plus that TD pass was Todd checking the play off.  So i'll give a little credit for reading the D.  If we had a qb that could do that for 60 minutes and consistently, then our offense would be a formidable threat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 11:37:34 PM »
You're right. You will catch hell for that. 

I keed.

Todd did look good for that drive. But, he looked like shit the rest of his time in the game.  Gary Danielson was flat out making fun of the guy.  I hate Gary Danielson...but he was right.  Todd is a weak arm douche who can't spot an open receiver to save his life.  He can't run a lick either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »
Anyone know what's up with the gigantic cast on LBOH's right arm?  It looks like a Patrick Willis club.
LBOH broke a bone in his wrist or hand during the LSU game, he'll probably be ready for the Vandy game though.....Fear the God Damn CLUB, MUTHA FUCKAS.  He'll now replace Pat Sims as "Clubber", until he get's the cast off.  And, Yes, I'll be yelling for "Clubber" to beat the Fuckin' Shit outta the QB, RB, and/or WR with his club....I did it when Pat Sims had one on, if y'all don't believe me....ask Jumbo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 03:16:51 AM »
You're right. You will catch hell for that. 

I keed.

Todd did look good for that drive. But, he looked like shit the rest of his time in the game.  Gary Danielson was flat out making fun of the guy.  I hate Gary Danielson...but he was right.  Todd is a weak arm douche who can't spot an open receiver to save his life.  He can't run a lick either. 
But can he lick on the Run?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »
If I would have known you needed to see some bare breasts i would have asked the wife to flash you.

Two things:

1) I will always need to see bare breasts.  Always. Don't wait for me to ask, just produce them (preferably female, but jumbo's got a nice set, too).

2) I am taking you up on this offer next time, so you'd better prepare the wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »
Two things:

1) I will always need to see bare breasts.  Always. Don't wait for me to ask, just produce them (preferably female, but jumbo's got a nice set, too).

2) I am taking you up on this offer next time, so you'd better prepare the wife.

WTF.  I guess none of us were worthy last week?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »

I was sneaking peeks under your shirt while you were passed out on the ride home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »

Jen took care of the showing of the boobs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »

I was sneaking peeks under your shirt while you were passed out on the ride home.

I was talking to Mark.  I had already seen how you were eye fucking me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »
I was talking to Mark.  I had already seen how you were eye fucking me.

Were you sore Sunday morning?  Sorry, I got rough taking some frustration out on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
Were you sore Sunday morning?  Sorry, I got rough taking some frustration out on you.

I shoulda known to stay away from the sleeper hold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions