Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama is awesome.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Bama is awesome.
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »
the SEC has acknowledged the no-call of two blocks in the back by UGA on that return as being error

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »

awesome graphic, however....

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=856675

ETC. - Saban said the Southeastern Conference verified that two penalties were missed by officials on a 92-yard punt for a touchdown by Georgia's Prince Miller Saturday: "The [officials] have a tough job - they just missed it," Saban said. "But the two guys that could have made the play, there were both infractions on."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »

ETC. - Saban said the Southeastern Conference verified that two penalties were missed by officials on a 92-yard punt for a touchdown by Georgia's Prince Miller Saturday: "The [officials] have a tough job - they just missed it," Saban said. "But the two guys that could have made the play, there were both infractions on."

Any other sources besides Saban and a Bama premium website we can't access?   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »
Any other sources besides Saban and a Bama premium website we can't access?   :popcorn:
i'll let you know when the SEC posts a bigass banner on their website that says

"SORRY, WE FUCKED UP!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »
i'll let you know when the SEC posts a bigass banner on their website that says

"SORRY, WE FUCKED UP!"

Didn't think they needed one being that they so openly let Saban know.   Just askin...   This should be readily available since it's so obvious that there were missed calls.  I know it's just another plot by the NCAA man to bring down the Bama people and all, and that's why the call was missed, and if they hadn't happened, there's no way Georgia scores any points in the second half and all ....  I understand....

I hear ya...   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »
Didn't think they needed one being that they so openly let Saban know.   Just askin...   This should be readily available since it's so obvious that there were missed calls.  I know it's just another plot by the NCAA man to bring down the Bama people and all, and that's why the call was missed, and if they hadn't happened, there's no way Georgia scores any points in the second half and all ....  I understand....

I hear ya...   

AW, i knew you would see it my way.....  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »
AW, i knew you would see it my way.....  :thumbsup:

It takes comedy and sarcasm to sound like a bammer.   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »
Yeah....bammers, don't worry about Kentucky, Ole Miss, OR Miss State.  I'm sure the taghd will roll over them with ease.

Y'all aint won a God Damn thing yet....notice I said yet.  If the team keeps playing like they're doing and IF there isn't any major injuries to the OLine, then there's a good chance that uat will be playing a Big 12 team in Miami.  But, right now.....Sit The FUCK DOWN, Shut The FUCK UP, and Enjoy The MUTHA FUCKIN' Victories.  Y'all earned it.....Cock Suckers, lol.

If that happens kiss it goodbye.  What say ye RWS?  Wouldn't that be the reason that UA struggled against Tulane?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
If that happens kiss it goodbye.  What say ye RWS?  Wouldn't that be the reason that UA struggled against Tulane?
the problem with the OL in the Tulane game was the line had to be quickly patched. for whatever reason, they had assumed the patch job that had been devised would be sufficient. since then they have been practicing with a plan B line with who they feel are the right people in the right order to handle it. in the Tulane game we lost one, then had to slide another over, and then put in somebody who had not played that position to fill in for the guy that slid over, and for that matter the guy that slid had never played a game at LT, just had a few practices there. i honestly have no idea how the new Plan B will work out, seeing as how the first Plan B worked out OK in practice, but not so much in a game situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 11:33:14 PM »
If LSU is the cream of the conference, we're in trouble. If Bama and the Tigahs met tomorrow it would be a 14-17 point Bama win.  This conference is going to get fucking CRAZY the next 3-4 weeks.  There may be nobody in the MNC picture but it's gonna' be a fun ride.  War freakin' SEC!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »
If LSU is the cream of the conference, we're in trouble. If Bama and the Tigahs met tomorrow it would be a 14-17 point Bama win.  This conference is going to get fucking CRAZY the next 3-4 weeks.  There may be nobody in the MNC picture but it's gonna' be a fun ride.  War freakin' SEC!!!!
the apocalypse is upon us. UA, UK and Vandy are the unbeaten teams in the SEC. Vandy leads the SEC East, is ranked, and has drawn GameDay to their campus. Alabama is ranked #2 and has been picked by ESPN to be in the Orange Bowl. if you would have told me of this scenario in August i would have told you that you are full of shit.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:50:07 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:25 PM »
the apocalypse is upon us. UA, UK and Vandy are the unbeaten teams in the SEC. Vandy leads the SEC East, is ranked, and has drawn GameDay to their campus. Alabama is ranked #2 and has been picked by ESPN to be in the Orange Bowl. if you would have told me of this scenario in August i would have told you that you are full of shit.
Very true, but that is why college football is awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 08:14:04 AM »

How history repeats itself.

South Carolina jumped up to #2 in the nation after beating UGA in 2007. They came back to earth after taking a thumping from a #12 LSU then going to drop the last five games of the season.

South Florida also made an appearance in the top 5 of the polls in 2007.

Despite what Kirk Herby and other talking heads say, UAT has a long row to hoe to be ranked #2 in the country come December. Enjoy the attention while it last bammers, it might be three years before you have another team capable of winning 10 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 08:50:47 AM »

The part of your post that gets me: 

"Saban said..." 

I don't believe it for one millisecond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
The part of your post that gets me: 

"Saban said..." 

I don't believe it for one millisecond.
I thought all quotations of the $aban had to be printed in red?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
I thought all quotations of the $aban had to be printed in red?

Green.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions