Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SIAP....But, a BLUE OUT is wanted this weekend.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
SIAP....But, a BLUE OUT is wanted this weekend.....
« on: September 25, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »
I got an email from a fellow Auburn Brother to send this out to all my Auburn Brothers and Sisters that are going to the game.

Coach Tuberville has personally requested that all the fans wear blue to the game on Saturday against Tennessee. Let's show our Auburn pride to the whole nation and create a unique home field advantage. We need you to help us get the word out so that our entire stadium is a sea of blue against the Vols! So make sure to wear blue and tell your classmates, friends, teachers, and family to do the same. Help Coach Tuberville and the Tigers by turning your orange, blue!

"Make The Orange, Blue' Versus Tennessee
Tiger fans asked to wear blue to Saturday's game.

Sept. 25, 2008

AUBURN - Auburn fans are being encouraged to "Make the Orange, Blue" Saturday by wearing Auburn blue to Jordan-Hare Stadium when the Tigers face Tennessee in a nationally televised contest on CBS.

Initiated by the Auburn student body, the idea is a one week breakaway from the "All Auburn, All Orange" program.

"This is an opportunity for the Auburn Family to reaffirm our unity and support," said Lauren Hayes, Auburn University Student Government Association President. "We've accomplished that through the `All Auburn, All Orange' program and we're reemphasizing that this weekend with a change of color. We look forward to a sea of blue at Jordan-Hare Stadium Saturday."

Saturday's game against Tennessee will kick off at Jordan-Hare Stadium at 2:30 p.m. CT.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092508aab.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: SIAP....But, a BLUE OUT is wanted this weekend.....
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »
I got an email from a fellow Auburn Brother to send this out to all my Auburn Brothers and Sisters that are going to the game.

Coach Tuberville has personally requested that all the fans wear blue to the game on Saturday against Tennessee. Let's show our Auburn pride to the whole nation and create a unique home field advantage. We need you to help us get the word out so that our entire stadium is a sea of blue against the Vols! So make sure to wear blue and tell your classmates, friends, teachers, and family to do the same. Help Coach Tuberville and the Tigers by turning your orange, blue!

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092508aab.html
I can get behind this. Good Ol' Days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 06:48:21 PM »
We should call it "Midnight in the Jungle".....   Especially against Georgia and a night game.   Bad Ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 11:07:56 PM »
I think Ga is gonna do the blackout thing against bama this weekend. Why in the hell could we not have come up with that first?!?!? That blackout is awesome.  I'm not sure, and I don't care enough to look, but I think saban made some smartass comment about them dressed in black for their funeral or some such shit.
The "midnight in the jungle" theme sounds cool. Good idea!
Didn't we do some kind of an orange out shit a few years ago?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 11:10:33 PM by Talon »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 12:04:29 AM »
I think saban made some smartass comment about them dressed in black for their funeral or some such shit.

You think wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »

You think wrong.

It was one of the other Alabama Assistants.   You know they aren't going to be able to keep their mouths shut.   Even Richt was seen today on campus wearing all black and mocked the "funeral" comment...

It's on the bulletin board now....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »
It was one of the other Alabama Assistants.   You know they aren't going to be able to keep their mouths shut.   Even Richt was seen today on campus wearing all black and mocked the "funeral" comment...

It's on the bulletin board now....
Yeah, it was the Strength and Conditioning Coach...the one that YELLS ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT.....Sometimes he just YELLS TO MAKE NOISE, whatever dude.
Anyway, to make a short story, long.  He said, "They all dressed in black, like they goin' to a Mutha Fuckin' Funeral."  It was up on YouTube a couple of days ago.....But, the Tuscalooser News decided to have them take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Alabama+Funeral&search_type=&aq=f&ytsession=89En_1LC14M0zMmpt03HgBIJp52ZQ1Rlz6_z_ga1YMVLuBBS1F3rCSR6VvgRxm03PnosOHc6c6HTxhwPA-JEFxRqOtYDuAd49OFZl467GMCaWVHHUglCpCfLy4-rXaie3uHjC59dKPNSJBRFXG4QQvbiXqGwQZeedh-8uO0ActFM2BdTkL4bsOlX5NgtBI9Ve1dOgU62o5E2p1sHFZ529JMd6RhvWuHCPinE2kCmdiJLOxGD7YaGWpXaempMIWmw
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:41:28 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »
This after I have bought the orange Under Armour shit for three years now...
Maybe I still have an old Dye era blue shirt somewhere in the back of my closet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 09:38:27 AM »
I think Ga is gonna do the blackout thing against bama this weekend. Why in the hell could we not have come up with that first?!?!?

Uh...cuz we don"t wear black. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »
Blue is my gameday color. Always has been, always will be...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 11:22:30 AM »
Blue is my gameday color. Always has been, always will be...
Me too - redhead and orange do not mix well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »
Me too - redhead and orange do not mix well.

Speak for yourself, sista.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 11:59:45 AM »
Daywalker blue. 

No wonder Saban won't let his assistants speak to the press. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
To the original post...it's about damn time this happened and it would not hurt my feelings one scintilla if we went back to navy blue being our color of emphasis.  I've never been fully on board with the orange theme of the last few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »
To the original post...it's about damn time this happened and it would not hurt my feelings one scintilla if we went back to navy blue being our color of emphasis.  I've never been fully on board with the orange theme of the last few years.

You and me both, there Putrid Cow Juice.  My fat ass looks like a pumpkin in orange and besides, I have very little to accessorize with my orange shirt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
You and me both, there Putrid Cow Juice.  My fat ass looks like a pumpkin in orange and besides, I have very little to accessorize with my orange shirt. 

Your low self esteem is showing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »
Your low self esteem is showing.

Speak for yourself, Parliament boy.  I may not look good in orange but I just bought this new pair of Calvin Klein jeans that grip in all the right places and I look damn hot.  A trip to the tanning bed and then a pedicure this evening and it's on. 

Now where did I put that Prozac?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions