Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commitment #26......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Commitment #26......
« on: September 25, 2008, 05:38:51 PM »
#26 Per Rivals....#25 Per, ME.... (I'm not counting on Rodney Scott.  FWIW, from what I've heard, his offer has been pulled for a little while now)

Onterrio McCalebb RB 6'0 180 4.45 Hargrave Military (VA) (6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup.....BOOM MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!)

This Kat is BAD TO THE FUCKIN' BONE.  I hated it that he didn't qualify outta HS, but if he stays true to his word....Fucking A+ type RB.

The guys over on Auburn Sports (RIVALS) were given the okay to add him to the committed list today.

Robert Prunty said, "McCalebb has amazing speed and he's already put up more than 1,000 all-purpose yards in our first three games."  That's 6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup...All Day, Every Day, and Twice on Saturdays.  War Fuckin' Eagle and War Fuckin' 'Terri-O.

http://auburn.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?school=7
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:45:57 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Commitment #26......
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 05:51:03 PM »
NICE pick up!!!!!!!  War Damn Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 02:49:16 AM »
Now thats what I'm talkin about!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 08:30:40 AM »
Onterioooooooooooooo....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »
Here's a Little Nugget for you guys....."Teri-O" ran against a Chevy Silverado in the 100 Meters after getting a 20 yard head start.....it was a Photo Finish.
In HS, out of Fort Meade, FL. he ran the 200 Meters in 21.2 (2007 Champion) , 22.44 (2008 Champion) and the 100 Meters in 10.43.....That's Fuckin' Blazin'.

McCalebb wasn’t just a football standout at Fort Meade. He was the 200-meter dash state champion in 2007 (21.2) and 2008 (22.44). He has run 10.43 in the 100-meter dash. He once bet Bailey he could beat his Chevrolet Silverado in the 100-meter dash if he had a 20-yard head start.

Bailey says the truck won in a photo finish. McCalebb disagrees.

“I took off, and I heard him coming,” McCalebb recalled. “I think I beat him, because my head got across the line before his truck did.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »
Saban didn't want him.

Teri-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 10:29:20 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »
More commendable hustle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions