Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tuskegee Asst. Football Coach doing Tony Montana

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Tuskegee Asst. Football Coach doing Tony Montana
« on: March 21, 2018, 02:36:47 PM »
on the al.coms
Tuskegee University assistant coach arrested on federal drug trafficking, gun charges

An assistant football coach at Tuskegee University was arrested Wednesday on federal drug and gun charges.
Ramone Jardon Nickerson, 33, is charged with two counts of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance and one charge of possession of a firearm in relation to a drug trafficking crime, said Middle District of Alabama U.S. Attorney Louis V. Franklin Sr.
Nickerson, who also played at Tuskegee, is accused of selling cocaine and marijuana in the Tuskegee area. Nickerson was indicted by a federal grand jury after being found with approximately 3 ounces of cocaine, a pound of marijuana, and a .40 caliber handgun on March 13, 2018 in Russell County, Franklin said.
The case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, Gulf Coast H.I.D.T.A., Montgomery Police Department, Autauga County Sheriff's Office, Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA), Alabama Attorney General's Office, Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, Prattville Police Department, and Russell County Sheriff's Office. Assistant United States Attorney Ben Baxley is prosecuting the case.
No additional details were released.
Nickerson played for the Golden Tigers from 2002 until 2005, before joining the football staff coaching, according to the school's website. During his playing days, Nickerson recorded eight interceptions which included returning a pair for touchdowns.
If convicted, Nickerson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison for the drug trafficking charges, and at least five years for the firearms charge. There is no parole in the federal system.

If you must ---->http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/03/tuskegee_university_assistant.html#incart_2box
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Tuskegee Asst. Football Coach doing Tony Montana
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 02:45:49 PM »
That Thug culture at AWBARN dun made it's way to Tuskeeger PAAAAAAWWWWL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Tuskegee Asst. Football Coach doing Tony Montana
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 09:09:56 PM »
Sabin is clearing out the competition so he can branch out...similar to what happened to Jimmy Johns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs