No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Panther. Don't care
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2018, 11:06:16 AM »
I could give two shits about it. Soros, Billary and Obama set us back 50 years with respect to civil rights on all Americans, not just one race. Screw politics in this country, because all they're concerned with is lining their own pockets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »
Domestic Box Office:

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($936.7M)
2. Avatar ($760.5M)
3. Titanic ($659.4M)
4. Jurassic World ($652.3M)
*5. Black Panther ($633.2M)*
6. Marvel's The Avengers ($623.4M)

*Still in theaters
Has now surpassed Titanic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2018, 12:55:35 PM »
Has now surpassed Titanic.
I don't really care. But this is a bit inaccurate. This doesn't count inflation. I think I saw where top ranked movie revenue of all time is Gone with the Wind when inflation is taken into account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2018, 01:42:32 PM »
I don't really care. But this is a bit inaccurate. This doesn't count inflation. I think I saw where top ranked movie revenue of all time is Gone with the Wind when inflation is taken into account.
I bet her pussy smells of the Great Depression.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 03:58:52 PM »
All-time Box Office:
10. Black Panther

All-time Domestic Box Office:
3. Black Panther

"The moviegoing public will vote with its attendance."

YUP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 03:03:34 AM »
There is a reason I keep returning to this movie.  Killmonger is perhaps the best villain presented by a comic franchise.  Quick, tell me why these guys showed up to wreck shit: Steppenwolf, Ultron, Green Goblin, etc...

Their backstory was SHIT compared to Killmonger's.  He's, in my estimation, the greatest villain because he's so goddamned sympathetic.  His claim is undeniable and you have to hate T'Challa's daddy for abandoning the kid.  Plus Killmonger is a certified badass.

If Killmonger stays dead (not something I think anyone can assume about these characters), then I think the MCU is poorer for it.  That's gonna be the guy that knocks Thanos for a loop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 03:18:37 PM »
Came out on Redbox. Still didn't watch it.

maybe netflix. Unless I cancel them for giving those two idiots a show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 03:59:52 PM »
Came out on Redbox. Still didn't watch it.

maybe netflix. Unless I cancel them for giving those two idiots a show.
I canceled Showtime for the cartoon about Trump and a few other similar shows.  No excuse for that.  A similar series about Obama would have drawn howls of outrage.  

I will be cancelling Netflix this week.  And I'll tell them specifically why when I do.  

I won't be watching Black Panther even if Robert Downey Jr. comes to my house, builds a theater in my backyard and serves me mimosas as it plays while the chick who's going to play Captain Marvel waits to provide three consecutive blowjobs as Jennifer Garner lays waste to her gash when it's over.  Well, I might watch it then.  Maybe.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
I canceled Showtime for the cartoon about Trump and a few other similar shows.  No excuse for that.  A similar series about Obama would have drawn howls of outrage.  

I will be cancelling Netflix this week.  And I'll tell them specifically why when I do.  

I won't be watching Black Panther even if Robert Downey Jr. comes to my house, builds a theater in my backyard and serves me mimosas as it plays while the chick who's going to play Captain Marvel waits to provide three consecutive blowjobs as Jennifer Garner lays waste to her gash when it's over.  Well, I might watch it then.  Maybe.  
I was going to block you until that very last part.  I'm still considering it because of the "might" and "maybe".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2018, 04:26:53 PM »
Economics 101 ain't exactly prowlers strong suit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
smh :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 04:39:01 PM »
Well. Government limit is THE limit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2018, 05:18:28 PM »

I guess it wouldn’t be right to do a cartoon about Obama.
But both they mommas is white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2018, 06:13:57 PM »

I would for the Jennifer garner part. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2018, 06:33:49 PM »

^^^^
Triggered Trumpflake
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:35:29 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2018, 06:51:07 PM »
Now my book, White-Hating Coon Black Panther, doesn't have any of that bullshit. The hero's name is Maleekwa T'Challa, and he's a descendant of the black tribe that established the first society on the planet, while all you European mother fuckers were still hiding in caves and shit, all terrified of the sun. He's a strong role model that a young black reader can look up to.  Cause I'm here to tell you - the chickens are comin' home to roost, ya'll!  The black man's no longer gonna play the minstrel in the medium of comics and Sci- Fi/Fantasy! We're keeping it real, and we're gonna get respect - by any means necessary!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2018, 12:30:15 AM »
^^^^
Triggered Trumpflake
Hollow words from a hollow libtard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions