Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Difference in perspective

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Difference in perspective
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:00:01 AM »
Fox News highlights the ever-widening Clinton/Comey/Rice/Obama collusion and conspiracy that rips at the heart of democracy. 

The remainder of the mainstream media hyperventilates over the "Porter scandal..."  (of which there isn't one). 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Difference in perspective
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:15:09 PM »
Fox News National Enquire highlights the ever-widening Clinton/Comey/Rice/Obama collusion and conspiracy that rips at the heart of democracy. 

The remainder of the mainstream media hyperventilates over the "Porter scandal..."  (of which there isn't one). 

:facepalm:
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:39:59 PM »
Fixed

How about you fuck a pile of sand until your dick gets so raw it falls off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 03:47:35 PM »
The first part of this builds you up in excitement but the second part is a real bummer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chinook

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:05:12 PM »

i feel sorry for the sand.

#metoo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 11:50:54 PM »
Today, a high school in south Florida had a formerly expelled student come in and blow 17 kids away.  Horrible, horrible stuff.  I'm flipping channels looking at the coverage.  FOX has guest after guest, consisting of law enforcement to kids in the school talking about what happened.  Real life stories.

Flipped to CNN and MSNBC and both were talking about how the NRA and Trump are responsible for this massacre.  This country is fucked.

They're not blind.  The agenda is so blatantly obvious, it's embarrassing.  Pathetic!!!!  And an affront to the families that lost loved ones.  Shame on the media in this country.  Fucking shame on you.

Let me state the obvious.  If a gun is not available, they will drive a truck through a crowd, mowing down dozens.  If a gun is not available, they will fly a plane into a building occupied with thousands.  If a gun is not available, they will fashion a bomb from a pressure cooker.  If a gun is not available, they will leave a back pack with explosives outside a packed concert.  If a gun is not available, they will take a machete and hack up as many people as they can.

Fuck you liberal media.  You report on all the above, yet capitalize on a tragic event like today to take shots at the President.  Damn you!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 04:14:44 PM »
Today, a high school in south Florida had a formerly expelled student come in and blow 17 kids away.  Horrible, horrible stuff.  I'm flipping channels looking at the coverage.  FOX has guest after guest, consisting of law enforcement to kids in the school talking about what happened.  Real life stories.

Flipped to CNN and MSNBC and both were talking about how the NRA and Trump are responsible for this massacre.  This country is fucked.

They're not blind.  The agenda is so blatantly obvious, it's embarrassing.  Pathetic!!!!  And an affront to the families that lost loved ones.  Shame on the media in this country.  Fucking shame on you.

Let me state the obvious.  If a gun is not available, they will drive a truck through a crowd, mowing down dozens.  If a gun is not available, they will fly a plane into a building occupied with thousands.  If a gun is not available, they will fashion a bomb from a pressure cooker.  If a gun is not available, they will leave a back pack with explosives outside a packed concert.  If a gun is not available, they will take a machete and hack up as many people as they can.

Fuck you liberal media.  You report on all the above, yet capitalize on a tragic event like today to take shots at the President.  Damn you!!!
I know there have been school shootings in the past, but it is becoming a weekly thing now (18th school shooting in 7 weeks). What's different now? This Cruz kid was suspended, expelled, and barred from the school campus...so it was known he was troubled, plus he was a member of a white supremacist group in Florida.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/florida-school-shooting-suspect/story%3fid=53092753
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:44:50 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 04:45:23 PM »
I know there have been school shootings in the past, but it is becoming a weekly thing now (18th school shooting in 7 weeks). What's different now?

You are SOO predictable. You are consistently FULL OF SHIT. You cannot even begin to legitimately classify 18 school shootings.  You see a number from the left, and like the moron you are, you pass it on!

UNDERAGED HOOKERS AND BLOW, BABY! WOOHOO!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 04:59:13 PM »
You are SOO predictable. You are consistently FULL OF SHIT. You cannot even begin to legitimately classify 18 school shootings.  You see a number from the left, and like the moron you are, you pass it on!

Cry all you want, fucking snowflake. Fact still remains 18th school shooting in 7 weeks. Btw, school shootings also refers to discharging a firearm on school grounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 05:05:03 PM »
This also happened yesterday. A Calhoun Co. man tried to force his way into a daycare to see his daughter, then grabbed a rifle, saying that he'd drive his truck through the doors and kill everyone.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/02/armed_father_tries_to_storm_da.html
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:17:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 05:24:52 PM »

Don’t waste your time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 05:31:54 PM »
I'm not sure what the sudden rise in numbers is caused by.  My point was simply that a few short hours after the massacre of 17 innocent people, the only thing you heard on CNN and MSNBC was how the NRA backed Trump.

I'll be the first to tell you that I have a problem with civilians owning weaponry, the likes of which have been used in many of these shootings.  But that's a debate for another thread.  However, I'm 100% behind the rights of citizens to bear arms.  (Or bare their arms/guns like Buzz)  The article Prowler just posted helps further my other point above.  He had a rifle.  But if that rifle wasn't available, guess what?  I'll mow all of you down with my truck.  If a person is deranged enough to want to kill innocent people, they will do it by whatever means are necessary.  I'm just hopeful that if/when that situation arises, someone with the forethought to pack heat, is there and willing to step in and take out the fucker post haste.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:33:54 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 05:46:05 PM »
Cry all you want, fucking snowflake. Fact still remains 18th school shooting in 7 weeks. Btw, school shootings also refers to discharging a firearm on school grounds.

BTW. Just because the left attempts to redefine things does not make it true!
Morons like you know that but think you can fool the American people. They aren’t falling for your shit any more!
Trump 2020!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »

Eventhough this isn't what the focus should be on, I'll list the shootings for you. Correction 17 shootings, unless there is one that I'm missing.
02/14/18 - Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS Parkland, FL
02/08/18 - The Metropolitan HS New York, NY.
02/05/18 - Oxon Hill HS Oxon Hill, MD.
02/05/18 - Harmony Learning Center Maplewood, MN.
02/01/18 - Salvador B. Castro Middle School Los Angeles, CA.
01/31/18 - Lincoln HS Philadelphia, PA.
01/26/18 - Dearborn HS Dearborn, MI
01/25/18 - Murphy HS Mobile, AL
01/23/18 - Marshall County HS Benton, KY.
01/22/18 - The NET Charter HS Gentilly, LA.
01/22/18 - Italy HS Italy, TX.
01/20/18 - Wake Forest Univ. Winston-Salem, NC.
01/15/18 - Wiley College Marshall, TX.
01/10/18 - Grayson College Denison, TX.
01/10/18 - Coronado Elementary School Sierra Vista, AZ.
01/10/18 - California State Univ. San Bernardino, CA.
01/04/18 - New Start HS Seattle, WA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 05:51:59 PM »

BTW. Just because the left attempts to redefine things does not make it true!
Morons like you know that but think you can fool the American people. They aren’t falling for your shit any more!
Trump 2020!
It's easy to dismiss what someone says when they show themselves to be a moron, like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »
I'm just hopeful that if/when that situation arises, someone with the forethought to pack heat, is there and willing to step in and take out the fucker post haste.
That's becoming less and less of a possibility. A lot of people would rather pull out their cellphones and record than do something about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 06:23:47 PM »
I'm not sure what the sudden rise in numbers is caused by.  My point was simply that a few short hours after the massacre of 17 innocent people, the only thing you heard on CNN and MSNBC was how the NRA backed Trump.

I'll be the first to tell you that I have a problem with civilians owning weaponry, the likes of which have been used in many of these shootings.  But that's a debate for another thread.  However, I'm 100% behind the rights of citizens to bear arms.  (Or bare their arms/guns like Buzz)  The article Prowler just posted helps further my other point above.  He had a rifle.  But if that rifle wasn't available, guess what?  I'll mow all of you down with my truck.  If a person is deranged enough to want to kill innocent people, they will do it by whatever means are necessary.  I'm just hopeful that if/when that situation arises, someone with the forethought to pack heat, is there and willing to step in and take out the fucker post haste.
If someone is fucked in the head, they'll use whatever necessary to do what they set out to do. Tighter gun laws could keep them from purchasing a gun legally, but they could still get their hands on a gun. The gun doesn't pull the trigger, same way with the guy that ran down pedestrians, the car  push the peddle down like Maximum Overdrive? The real problem is the people. Maybe look at prescription drugs they all seem to be on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »

I support the right to own guns.  My daughters are or will be armed. Bank that.

I also think there is a happy medium somewhere.  It’s not where the left wants it with all firearms outlawed. They don’t live in the real world.  I also don’t think it can be where the far right seems to want it where anything goes.

There is no legitimate reason I can think of for the average citizen to own a weapon that can unleash repetitive hell.  I get the second amendment. It was written at a time when war might have to be waged by you and your neighbors.  They’d experienced tyranny and wanted to make sure that if the situation arose the people could defend themselves against the army of a despot. Hitler wouldn’t have happened with a well armed citizenry. But I think we are past that.  The thought of my neighbor with a .50 cal and an ammo belt in his dining room scares me more than it comforts me.

The biggest problem we have is morons like Hillary spouting off about “assault weapons” and trying to enact legislation to regulate weapons when she wouldn’t know an assault rifle if it were jammed up her ass sideways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 08:47:17 PM »

I support the right to own guns.  My daughters are or will be armed. Bank that.

I also think there is a happy medium somewhere.  It’s not where the left wants it with all firearms outlawed. They don’t live in the real world.  I also don’t think it can be where the far right seems to want it where anything goes.

There is no legitimate reason I can think of for the average citizen to own a weapon that can unleash repetitive hell.  I get the second amendment. It was written at a time when war might have to be waged by you and your neighbors.  They’d experienced tyranny and wanted to make sure that if the situation arose the people could defend themselves against the army of a despot. Hitler wouldn’t have happened with a well armed citizenry. But I think we are past that.  The thought of my neighbor with a .50 cal and an ammo belt in his dining room scares me more than it comforts me.

The biggest problem we have is morons like Hillary spouting off about “assault weapons” and trying to enact legislation to regulate weapons when she wouldn’t know an assault rifle if it were jammed up her ass sideways.

We've discovered Sasquatch the Loch Ness Unicorn.

K and I are in almost total agreement in this political post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 08:59:43 PM »
If someone is fucked in the head, they'll use whatever necessary to do what they set out to do. Tighter gun laws could keep them from purchasing a gun legally, but they could still get their hands on a gun. The gun doesn't pull the trigger, same way with the guy that ran down pedestrians, the car  push the peddle down like Maximum Overdrive? The real problem is the people. Maybe look at prescription drugs they all seem to be on.

Solid.  Good points.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions