Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Post Signing Day Roster

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Post Signing Day Roster
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »
Been on an out of mind experience.  Any word on Calvin Anderson?  Did he ever commit anywhere?  Did we send a rocket to Mars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »
So all that will shift to the left next year, right? Stidham will be a SR. That clump of JRs at OL will be SRs and so forth.
Correct. That list is for the upcoming season.
Been on an out of mind experience.  Any word on Calvin Anderson?  Did he ever commit anywhere?  Did we send a rocket to Mars?
I haven't heard anything, wouldn't doubt it if he stays in state with Texas and OL Coach Herb Hand. Not sure about the rocket to Mars, but we did shoot up a satellite and a Tesla car into space.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 05:58:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
but we did shoot up a satellite and a Tesla car into space.
Yeah, think of all the starving Democrat voters that money could have subsidized...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg