Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Do you have any idea how hard it is to gum this stuff?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Do you have any idea how hard it is to gum this stuff?
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:45:32 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/alabama_man_accused_of_beating.html

Alabama man accused of beating his roommate over stale cereal
Updated Feb 8, 8:01 PM; Posted Feb 8, 7:18 PM
Comment
shares
By Anna Beahm abeahm@al.com

An Alabama man was charged with domestic violence last week after he allegedly beat his roommate with an electrical cord after discovering the victim did not properly seal a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal, according to The Smoking Gun.

Duane Barry Smith, 52, was jailed on domestic violence charges Friday, police told The Smoking Gun.

Smith was especially upset about the stale cereal because he is missing teeth and has trouble eating stale cereal, police said. Smith reportedly told his roommate to take out his dentures so he could see how difficult it is to eat the stale cereal, police said.

When the victim refused, police said Smith began beating him with an electrical cord.

The victim and suspect shared a home in Moundville.

The Smoking Gun reported officials at the Hale County Jail declined to say if Smith was in custody or had bonded out of jail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Do you have any idea how hard it is to gum this stuff?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 07:24:07 PM »
Now let's be fair here.  It was actually Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries.  Everybody knows the Crunch Berries are first to go when not sealed properly.  And Cap'n Crunch without the Crunch Berries is just....well...Cap'n Crunch.  And if he wanted Cap'n Crunch, he woulda' bought Cap'n Crunch.

I'da beat his ass with multiple kitchen utensils.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."