Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2018 Lady Tigers Softball

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2018 Lady Tigers Softball
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 05:12:46 PM »
I was going to post a pic of her that highlights those huge cans.  But then I realized I'm a perv because I'm old and she looks like a 12 year old....with huge cans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 05:45:56 PM »
I try not to notice those things now that my oldest daughter will be playing college softball next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 09:51:07 PM »
I try not to notice those things now that my oldest daughter will be playing college softball next year.
Troof.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2018, 09:25:11 AM »
I could see that.  My 10th grade son notices it, so naturally I do too.  I blame mini Buzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 10:22:29 AM »
Pictures?  and make them sexy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 11:10:09 AM »
Where?
Asking for a friend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 12:52:29 PM »
Hah. They are still young women. No need to ogle or drool, but no need to ignore.
My daughter cheers for KSU and an open level 6 team. These aren't high school girls. But still no need to ogle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2018, 02:33:33 PM »
Where?
Asking for a friend.
She's playing for Coastal Alabama North.  They offered two years where all I have to pay is housing and food.  The four year offers left a lot for me to pay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 02:40:50 PM »
She's playing for Coastal Alabama North.  They offered two years where all I have to pay is housing and food.  The four year offers left a lot for me to pay.
Any help is good help. Although, I have found that instate, I would rather have them pay for room and board while I picked up tuition. It costs a lot more these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 04:04:15 PM »
Any help is good help. Although, I have found that instate, I would rather have them pay for room and board while I picked up tuition. It costs a lot more these days.
Either way, it'll be cheaper than the two four year offers.  I would've been out close to 25k a year at those, and I don't pull in Snaggs type of money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »
Either way, it'll be cheaper than the two four year offers.  I would've been out close to 25k a year at those, and I don't pull in Snaggs type of money.
Whatever!  You apparently have no clue what the cost of upkeep on the servant's quarters is these days.  And let me tell you something, chauffeurs don't come cheap anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2018, 10:35:16 PM »
Whatever!  You apparently have no clue what the cost of upkeep on the servant's quarters is these days.  And let me tell you something, chauffeurs don't come cheap anymore.
Lawyer money doesn't come cheap either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 09:59:42 AM »
She's playing for Coastal Alabama North.  They offered two years where all I have to pay is housing and food.  The four year offers left a lot for me to pay.
What used to be Alabama Southern?  
That's cool.  I know some people up there.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2018, 10:05:02 AM »
Looking at the same thing now.  My kid doesn't have a softball deal and she won't go to Coastal North, South, East or West (long story, but her reasons are valid).  I keep getting the "financial aid package" letters from the places she's looking at.  Springhill, Bham Southern, LSU, Troy, Agnes Scott, Milsaps... They're disturbing.  I don't know how people do it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2018, 11:40:32 AM »
Looking at the same thing now.  My kid doesn't have a softball deal and she won't go to Coastal North, South, East or West (long story, but her reasons are valid).  I keep getting the "financial aid package" letters from the places she's looking at.  Springhill, Bham Southern, LSU, Troy, Agnes Scott, Milsaps... They're disturbing.  I don't know how people do it.
It’s sucks. I got a son that just dropped out after 2 years and is in his third week of basic for the AF. I got a daughter who is a freshman at KSU still living at home. The money goes a lot quicker at KSU. The son went to a juco for two years: a lot less money! And in GA if you take an approved course, everything MUST transfer.
I’m not sure Bama has that rule.

I will say this, the boy had several baseball  schollys to private colleges. But even at 50%, it was still 20k a year. Crazy money!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:43:27 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »
Looking at the same thing now.  My kid doesn't have a softball deal and she won't go to Coastal North, South, East or West (long story, but her reasons are valid).  I keep getting the "financial aid package" letters from the places she's looking at.  Springhill, Bham Southern, LSU, Troy, Agnes Scott, Milsaps... They're disturbing.  I don't know how people do it.
I'd say Bham Southern but....I'm sure you know where that is located in Bham. Troy perhaps but that area of AL sucks. To be honest though, I'd go with Troy then LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2018, 06:20:59 PM »
I'd say Bham Southern but....I'm sure you know where that is located in Bham. Troy perhaps but that area of AL sucks. To be honest though, I'd go with Troy then LSU.
Troy is laid back. And it’s public school money!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2018, 08:51:44 PM »
Her first choice was bham Southern.  No doubt.  Then they invited her up to spend a weekend and completely blew it. The nail for her was a speech by the president of the college where she talked about creating “safe spaces” for students and took veiled shots at Trump and Republicans. 
She’s not a liberal. Not a democrat or republican or conservative.  She wants to make up her own mind. She is afraid that “safe spaces”’don’t encourage idea exchange but instead promote forced group think.  And I didn’t say one thing before she said that. Was all her own mind. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2018, 12:01:32 AM »
Okay, back on track.  The Tiger Chicks got their first conference win against Bama tonight.  26-6 (1-4 in conference)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2018, 07:20:54 PM »
Okay, back on track.  The Tiger Chicks got their first conference win against Bama tonight.  26-6 (1-4 in conference)
Took the series from Bama.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions