Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"A wall won't work!"

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: "A wall won't work!"
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 09:49:51 AM »
Most places in the world that a wall exists, it works.

Couple the wall with actually enforcing the immigration laws and you stem the massive flow of border jumpers. 

The countries that border us have strict immigration laws. Yet the left would have you believe that any American that wants to enforce immigration laws is just, well, meanies...Oh, and racist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 09:59:13 AM »
Most places in the world that a wall exists, it works.

Couple the wall with actually enforcing the immigration laws and you stem the massive flow of border jumpers. 

The countries that border us have strict immigration laws. Yet the left would have you believe that any American that wants to enforce immigration laws is just, well, meanies...Oh, and racist!

Well obviously.  I mean Trump invented immigration laws.  Until he got in office, our borders were completely open to all comers.  Now, this evil man who hates Mexicans and Muslims doesn't want to let them in anymore.  Who ever heard of such? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
Well obviously.  I mean Trump invented immigration laws.  Until he got in office, our borders were completely open to all comers.  Now, this evil man who hates Mexicans and Muslims doesn't want to let them in anymore.  Who ever heard of such?

Well didn't you hear the dimocratic response:

Trump Bigot. Trump Rich. Trump Racist. Hate Trump. God bless every(special minority) and good night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »
Just saw where senile Maxine Waters is calling for a Parental Advisory notice every time Trump comes on TV. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 10:43:53 AM »
I have nothing against Trump’s cracking down on illegal immigration or the wall. But as an Alabamian, until we can lessen the flow of people from Mississippi into our state, we don’t need to be concerned with other immigrants. This is priority.

They are a drain on the system. And they smell bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »
Just saw where senile Maxine Waters is calling for a Parental Advisory notice every time Trump comes on TV.

The CDC has labeled liberalism as a mental disease.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2345323/pg1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
The CDC has labeled liberalism as a mental disease.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2345323/pg1

Heed the warning Prowler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions