« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2018, 01:52:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: The Memo Released
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »
Prowler's derpy, derpo, derp aside, this is Watergate on steroids.  This is Nixon to the nth power. 

I thought Nixon was good at being president.  He should have beaten Kennedy who was not much more than Obama with better hair and more whores.  As president, Nixon did what was best for the country for the most part. 

He was brought low by his own paranoia and self-doubt.  The acts that led to his destruction were completely unnecessary.  If he'd just let the campaign play out, he'd have won one of the most lopsided elections in American history and probably gone down as one of the greatest presidents ever.  Instead? 

His 'lawlessness' is barely a speeding ticket as compared to the raw evil and corruption that spews from the Clinton organization and those that support her.
You are fucking high. If he would've done this, or that, not done this and that he would've been the greatest President ever...get the fuck out of here.
And no, that Nunes memo was not anything close to Watergate, stop listening to Fox, Info Wars, & Briebart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2018, 05:02:38 PM »
Blue Lives Matter...unless of course they’re investigating wealthy, corrupt white guys potentially colluding with Russians, jeopardizing national security, and seeking to undermine the Constitution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »
I was going to say something awful about not tracking down the sperm donor and heaping your disgrace on him but. High road.

Ok prowler. I feel sorry for you. You are so utterly misinformed and for reasons none of us can fathom so steadfastly against people and policies that can only benefit you while you champion the frauds and charlatans who play hide the salami with YOUR money as they lie, cheat and steal to line their own pockets.

You are only hurting yourself and either don’t realize it, are so shockingly gullible you believe the lies or you simply enjoy being a member of the broke ass peasant class. Because make no mistake my friend there is no place for you, me, wes, snag or anyone you have ever known or will know at the tables of totalitarians like Pelosi, Bernie, Schumer, Franken or any of their ilk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2018, 05:35:36 AM »
I was going to say something awful about not tracking down the sperm donor and heaping your disgrace on him but. High road.

Ok prowler. I feel sorry for you. You are so utterly misinformed and for reasons none of us can fathom so steadfastly against people and policies that can only benefit you while you champion the frauds and charlatans who play hide the salami with YOUR money as they lie, cheat and steal to line their own pockets.

You are only hurting yourself and either don’t realize it, are so shockingly gullible you believe the lies or you simply enjoy being a member of the broke ass peasant class. Because make no mistake my friend there is no place for you, me, wes, snag or anyone you have ever known or will know at the tables of totalitarians like Pelosi, Bernie, Schumer, Franken or any of their ilk.
^^Triggered^^

Here's a tweet from Trump yesterday (who obviously didn't read the memo and likely had his ghost writer tweet).

@realDonaldTrump: This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

And then a quote, from someone that helped write the memo, on Face The Nation, following Trump's tweet.

“There is a Russia investigation without a dossier, so to the extent that the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn’t have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there is going to be a Russia probe even without a dossier.” - Trey Gowdy

I find it hilarious that some Republicans here and elsewhere are crying "Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier! Lock her up!" First of all...it's fucking politics, trying to find dirt on the opponent has been done since forever. Shut the fuck up.

Secondly...the Conservative paper Washington Free Beacon was the one who initially funded the research, during the Republican primary "to provide research on multiple candidates".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2018, 08:28:19 AM »
I wish that Trump would just come out and say, yes I colluded with the Russians, ok since that's not against the law my next order of business is making more snowflakes melt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 08:55:46 AM »
^^Triggered^^

Here's a tweet from Trump yesterday (who obviously didn't read the memo and likely had his ghost writer tweet).

@realDonaldTrump: This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!

And then a quote, from someone that helped write the memo, on Face The Nation, following Trump's tweet.

“There is a Russia investigation without a dossier, so to the extent that the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn’t have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there is going to be a Russia probe even without a dossier.” - Trey Gowdy

I find it hilarious that some Republicans here and elsewhere are crying "Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier! Lock her up!" First of all...it's fucking politics, trying to find dirt on the opponent has been done since forever. Shut the fuck up.

Secondly...the Conservative paper Washington Free Beacon was the one who initially funded the research, during the Republican primary "to provide research on multiple candidates".

Your stupidity makes me sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 12:25:12 PM »

It makes me giddy. The more of his dumbassery out there, the bigger Trump wins!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:22:04 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »
I see you're still talking in the mirror...sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »
I see you're still talking in the mirror...sad!

I’m embarrassed for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 09:40:08 PM »
I’m embarrassed for you.
He's still feeling the bern from that bitch screwing his guy in the primary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 09:46:55 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions