Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The new story

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: The new story
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »
You're a stupid triggered twat.
^^This coming from someone that gets triggered over polls and ESPN 30 for 30 shows^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
Well, let's see if you can look at this without your red colored glasses...he fired James Comey "for the Russia stuff, no more problems with that" and then a month later tried to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller (R). Not that hard to see unless you're intentionally not wanting to look.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2018, 03:09:47 PM »

Trump has also discussed firing the assistant AG (the guy responsible for the Special Counsel).

Again, not that hard to see...unless you don't want to look.

Eventually, y'all will say, "so what if he colluded with Russia to win the election. So what if he tried on three separate occasions to obstruct justice. So what if he fucked two prostitutes and had them piss all over the bed (Yes, this happened)...etc."

If Obama did what Trump did, would everyone here be saying the same thing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »
Trump has also discussed firing the assistant AG (the guy responsible for the Special Counsel).

Eventually, y'all will say, "so what if he colluded with Russia to win the election. So what if he tried on three separate occasions to obstruct justice. So what if he fucked two prostitutes and had them piss all over the bed (Yes, this happened)...etc."

Obama did and will do worse. 

We didn’t come here every day and cry like spoiled little bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2018, 08:10:42 PM »
I've asked this question before.  And I don't ask from a pro-Trump standpoint.  Genuinely asking.  What could the Russians possibly do/have done to sway the election?  I can't think of two more polarizing candidates that Trump and Hillary.  Either you were or you weren't.  No in between.  There was no commercial, email, youtube video, googled chromes propaganda put out by the Rushkies or anyone else that was going to change anybody's mind about who they were voting for.  Seriously, what are they supposed to have done?

But on the anti-Hillary front, why are people not in jail for rigging the election against Burn Me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 10:52:19 PM »

The worst obstruction of justice that I have seen in my lifetime from the President of the United States of America was comments made by Obama during the Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin incidents.  So take what you "think" Trump has done but hasn't been proven and go fuck yourself.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:53:57 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2018, 12:51:58 AM »

The worst obstruction of justice that I have seen in my lifetime from the President of the United States of America was comments made by Obama during the Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin incidents.  So take what you "think" Trump has done but hasn't been proven and go fuck yourself.
What Trump has done is fired or tried to fire those leading the investigation into the Russian collusion and Trump's obstruction involving the first firing. If you don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you can take your opinions, ball them up, and shove them up your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »
What Trump has done is fired or tried to fire those leading the investigation into the Russian collusion and Trump's obstruction involving the first firing. If you don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you can take your opinions, ball them up, and shove them up your ass.

You mean he tried to fire the group that he felt was illegally targeting him on some bullshit conspiracy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »

I like the one where he got caught on a hot mic telling the Russian leader that he would take care of things after his 2012. To which the Russian leader responded he would relay the message to Vladimir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2018, 11:53:31 AM »
I like the one where he got caught on a hot mic telling the Russian leader that he would take care of things after his 2012. To which the Russian leader responded he would relay the message to Vladimir.

But what about those under-aged hookers and blow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.