Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So much winning...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: So much winning...
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2018, 10:28:59 AM »
Some don’t understand the difference in long game and short term wins/losses.
Chess vs. Checkers.

And when I say that, all the left can think about is whether or not they want cheese on that Big Buford...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2018, 12:29:29 PM »
Chess vs. Checkers.

And when I say that, all the left can think about is whether or not they want cheese on that Big Buford...

Checkers. Tic tac toe. Candy-land May be their favorite....

while the adults do the adulting 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2018, 11:42:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069441198157455360

He is going to destroy America I tell you. After Mueller is done with him, we will get back on the right track.
Yeah, about that...
After Trump's tariff tweet on Sunday, the Dow surged by around 400 points.

Trump tweeted on Monday that, "...China has much to gain if and when the deal is completed."

Trump's economic advisor Larry Kudlow went on Trump news and said, "I think it's coming."

Tuesday, the Dow plunged nearly 800 points, before lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2018, 01:02:19 AM »
Tuesday, the Dow plunged nearly 800 points, before lunch.
You opened your ass and all that drivel came out. And it was only this that you really wanted to say.

Those of us who actually invest understand the reasons why for the fluctuations. As usual, it will be back up in no time. And you? You’ll still be living off others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2018, 07:51:20 AM »
You opened your ass and all that drivel came out. And it was only this that you really wanted to say.

Those of us who actually invest understand the reasons why for the fluctuations. As usual, it will be back up in no time. And you? You’ll still be living off others.

Still awaiting his responses on quantitative easing and interest rate hike manipulation. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2018, 12:43:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2018, 03:53:52 PM »
Why must the man continue to ruin our Country like this?!?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
People think Trump says stupid shit.  Well, sometimes he does.  But, who are the brain dead water heads that voted Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez into office?  She's taking a week off before starting her new job.  Okay, that's fine.  But listen to her reasoning.

"I am starting a week of self-care where I am taking the week off and taking care of me. I don't know how to do that though, so I would appreciate any and all self-care tips,” she said in an Instagram video.

“For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important,” she added on Twitter.

I got more out of Miss Teen South Carolina's answer about maps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »
People think Trump says stupid shit.  Well, sometimes he does.  But, who are the brain dead water heads that voted Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez into office?  She's taking a week off before starting her new job.  Okay, that's fine.  But listen to her reasoning.

"I am starting a week of self-care where I am taking the week off and taking care of me. I don't know how to do that though, so I would appreciate any and all self-care tips,” she said in an Instagram video.

“For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important,” she added on Twitter.

I got more out of Miss Teen South Carolina's answer about maps.
She dumb. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »
Defense Secretary James Mattis is resigning. Trump's decision to pull out of Syria was apparently the final straw.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:20:07 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
Dow Jones plummets 450 points today before lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2018, 12:00:45 AM »
I'm still making money. Is your wife?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2018, 12:39:59 AM »
Dow Jones plummets 450 points today before lunch.
You are putting the MORE in moron, son.  

It's a shame to see you disgrace yourself and this country in this way.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2018, 01:08:24 AM »
You are putting the MORE in moron, son. 

It's a shame to see you disgrace yourself and this country in this way. 
It's not spelled Moreon. Fuckin moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2018, 08:21:38 AM »
It's not spelled Moreon. Fuckin moron.

You have ANY idea how any of this works? You can either respond with a real answer or show your true dumbassery.

You’re a fuckin troll who has no clue on the topic. You copy and paste bullshit one liners. Not only that but it’s your leaders that are purposely tanking the market. You wouldn’t know this since you have no clue how it works.

You have a mueller witch hunt.

You had the fed raise rates this week. And have been threatening such all year. This is probably the single biggest factor in cyclical drops.

You have a govt shutdown looming since cryin chuck won’t pass a bill.

You have the fed pumping out money like there’s no tomorrow - again.

So Yeah - these things are gonna spook investors. They are gonna sell off. the market is gonna correct. In fact the nasdaq is already in correction territory. 

Learn these things. Your bullshit no substance posts are what make folks not want to post on here as much these days. I’m sure you’re very proud of that. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:23:40 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2018, 08:24:38 AM »
Defense Secretary James Mattis is resigning. Trump's decision to pull out of Syria was apparently the final straw.

So now YOU and your side is for meddling in the Middle East ?  

My oh my how y’all have done a 180 since the W days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »
So now YOU and your side is for meddling in the Middle East ? 

My oh my how y’all have done a 180 since the W days.
So now YOU and your side is for pulling out of the Middle East? Especially after seeing the vacuum it has already caused? You and your side thinks that Trump knows more about the Middle East than General Mattis? My oh my, y'all must've guzzled the entire jug of Kool-aid...smh.

And just so everyone is clear, ISIS isn't gone or defeated, regardless of what Trump says.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions