Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So much winning...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: So much winning...
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 08:53:58 AM »
Clearly you don't understand bankruptcy either.
In his defense, the government has never filed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 09:03:03 AM »
A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak.

Dude...this is the dumbest take I have seen on this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 09:05:12 AM »
Do you think dumber than a cat hair lollipop?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 09:08:08 AM »
I meant to put that statement in quotes. That was from Trump back in 2013. See? Trump sure is a dumbass...like I've been saying for years now.

1. Trump has support of the GOP on this.
2. Trump met directly with Schumer to try and prevent this.

But facts man...whatever. It amazes me how people can see something and think two polar opposite things. How this is in anyway anything BUT a power play by the dems to get the dreamers citizenship is beyond me. It has NOTHING to do with anything else. Period.

And it is using the talking points of:
- First President to have control of the House, Senate, and the White House but still have a government shutdown.

- First President to have a government shutdown on his 1 year inauguration anniversary.

- First President to have a government shutdown this early in his presidency.
To try and force the issue and/or make Trump look stupid to their voting base.

You know what the 800,000 dreamers are to the dems? Votes.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:10:29 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2018, 09:10:31 AM »
- First President to have control of the House, Senate, and the White House but still have a government shutdown.

- First President to have a government shutdown on his 1 year inauguration anniversary.

- First President to have a government shutdown this early in his presidency.
Every word of this is also all false.

The government shut down five separate times under Carter. All five had Democratic Senate and House, and of course president.

The first was from September 30th-October 13th 1977. About eight months into his presidency. This shutdown started exactly one year into Trump's presidency.

You are blatantly peddling #FakeNews.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/19/16905584/government-shutdown-history-clinton-obama-explained
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 09:26:13 AM »
Didn't you know K? Every single shutdown is over the same exact thing.

Underaged hookers and blow?
It's hard to keep up with prowler's delusions...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 09:42:10 AM »
^^Yet, another Trumpkin exposed. Wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
^^Yet, another Trumpkin exposed. Wait...
This would be a sick burn if I saw the world in the same binary "wit us or agin' us" way that you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 10:13:08 AM »
This would be a sick burn if I saw the world in the same binary "wit us or agin' us" way that you do.
I think you misunderstood. Was not trying to burn you. I was attempting to point out to Prowler that this opinion was coming from someone who is not an avid trump supporter.

You know, being facetious and witty. No, you don’t know.

Anyhow, it was almost a compliment. But listen, if you want to start some shit I’ll finish it. I’ll meet you in Gulfport if you want.

I don’t have anything going on today. Believe it or not. Up to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »

The government shut down five separate times under Carter. All five had Democratic Senate and House, and of course president.

The first was from September 30th-October 13th 1977. About eight months into his presidency. This shutdown started exactly one year into Trump's presidency.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/19/16905584/government-shutdown-history-clinton-obama-explained

Good info

Every president has had them since carter too. 

It happens, it's usually pretty short and it usually involves very minimal damage. Military, usps and other essential services are not usually affected during that short period. Mass hysteria usually rules the day on these things though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 01:11:19 PM »
And it looks like the shutdown will be short-lived and inconsequential. They'll do it all again next time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2018, 01:17:10 PM »
And it looks like the shutdown will be short-lived and inconsequential. They'll do it all again next time.

The Schumer pussy tried to bluff Trump and failed. 

I have come to loathe that twit Schumer.  He and Pelosi are the living embodiment of everything wrong with American politics.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 01:17:59 PM »
Again, that was a quote from Trump. I agree, he's a fucking dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 01:21:21 PM »

Maybe you should read the post before responding, because not every word of it is fake...try again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2018, 01:25:16 PM »
Maybe you should read the post before responding, because not every word of it is fake...try again.

Wrong

Chad was right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2018, 01:45:54 PM »
I read it the first time. You're hanging your hat on saying he was the first president to have a shutdown on his anniversary, aren't you. As if that's significant in any way. I took it to mean have a shutdown within his first year, but I guess that's giving you too much credit.

He's not the first president to have a shutdown while controlling the House & Senate. He's not the first president to have it happen in under a year. He's not the president who had it the earliest into his presidency.

Say you were wrong, for fuck's sake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2018, 01:57:31 PM »
I read it the first time. You're hanging your hat on saying he was the first president to have a shutdown on his anniversary, aren't you. As if that's significant in any way. I took it to mean have a shutdown within his first year, but I guess that's giving you too much credit.

He's not the first president to have a shutdown while controlling the House & Senate. He's not the first president to have it happen in under a year. He's not the president who had it the earliest into his presidency.

Say you were wrong, for fuck's sake.
Trump is the first President to have a shutdown on his 1st inauguration anniversary. Say you were wrong, then we can move on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »
I think you two and WT need to settle this at the Piggly Wiggly in Lick Skillet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 02:00:21 PM »
Trump is the first President to have a shutdown on his 1st inauguration anniversary. Say you were wrong, then we can move on.
LOL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 02:02:19 PM »

Does having a shutdown on your inauguration anniversary have some sort of significance to you or something?

Carter was the only president to have one on October 3rd in a year ending with 7.

Clinton was the only one to have a shutdown during a Taurus zodiac sign in an odd year starting with 1.

Seriously what significance is this to you? Besides you copying and pasting it from one of your wacko website sources.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE