Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So much winning...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: So much winning...
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »
So now YOU and your side is for pulling out of the Middle East? Especially after seeing the vacuum it has already caused? You and your side thinks that Trump knows more about the Middle East than General Mattis? My oh my, y'all must've guzzled the entire jug of Kool-aid...smh.

And just so everyone is clear, ISIS isn't gone or defeated, regardless of what Trump says.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2018, 11:15:41 AM »
So much winning.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »
More winning

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2018, 05:53:21 PM »
Dow Jones plummets 400 points today after lunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
Dow Jones plummets 400 points today after lunch.
Feds probably should have listened to our president a few weeks ago. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2018, 09:17:31 AM »
So now YOU and your side is for pulling out of the Middle East? Especially after seeing the vacuum it has already caused? You and your side thinks that Trump knows more about the Middle East than General Mattis? My oh my, y'all must've guzzled the entire jug of Kool-aid...smh.

And just so everyone is clear, ISIS isn't gone or defeated, regardless of what Trump says.
Wrong. I’ve never been for Middle East meddling. Ever. I was critical of W. It was a mistake. There is no vacuum if there is no regime change. We create these vacuums. Pulling out of Syria simply makes it to where we are not pulling an Iraq redoux in a place we have no business in. Go ahead and remove Assad and see what happens. Get ready for another 12 year quagmire.  This isn’t about politics at its root. But you are making it about that because who just made the decision. We have no business putting an army on the ground in Syria. And no isis isn’t gone. That’s the whole point. They would fill that vacuum - just like the ayatollah did when the shah was forced out in Iran. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »
Wrong. I’ve never been for Middle East meddling. Ever. I was critical of W. It was a mistake. There is no vacuum if there is no regime change. We create these vacuums. Pulling out of Syria simply makes it to where we are not pulling an Iraq redoux in a place we have no business in. Go ahead and remove Assad and see what happens. Get ready for another 12 year quagmire.  This isn’t about politics at its root. But you are making it about that because who just made the decision. We have no business putting an army on the ground in Syria. And no isis isn’t gone. That’s the whole point. They would fill that vacuum - just like the ayatollah did when the shah was forced out in Iran.
^^
Pascal's Law to a goat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2018, 09:31:25 AM »
Ill repeat this for prowler again:

What drove the market? 

U.S. stocks fell sharply after the Fed announced its fourth interest-rate increase of the year, hiking the federal funds rate by 25 basis points to a range of 2.25% to 2.5%, and deepened those losses during a press conference where Powell explained the decision and accompanying forecasts.

“The big takeaway for markets is that the Fed lowered its growth and inflation forecasts” for 2019 and beyond, at the same time that it continued to raise interest rates and otherwise tighten financial conditions, Matthew Bartolini, head of SPDR Americas research at State Street Global Advisors, told MarketWatch.

The Fed is talking out of two sides of its mouth, and that just creates more uncertainty,” he added. “It’s telling the market it thinks growth will slow in the future while raising its forecast for unemployment in 2020, signaling they think there will be economic turmoil just 18 months from now.”

Powell’s press conference merely confirmed the bearish tone of the Fed’s economic forecast, Bartolini said. “It wasn’t a very positive delivery of the news. There was a lot of talk about cross-currents and headwinds from abroad,” or talk that one would expect to accompany a decision to keep rates where they are, rather than raising them, he said.

“I would characterize the Fed’s statement as dovish, but perhaps not as dovish as the market hoped,” said Peter Berezin senior vice president of global investment strategy at BCA research. 

Investors are likely worried by the fact that the Fed declined to lower its estimates for where interest rates will be in 2020 and 2021.

“What the Fed is saying is that they will eventually take monetary policy into restrictive territory. When that happens, the unemployment rises, and then usually you get a recession.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2018, 09:32:10 AM »
Feds probably should have listened to our president a few weeks ago.
 Yep ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
Yep ^^^
They're doing it on purpose. It's all part of a game played by people who have no soul and for their own nefarious ends. 

Prowler hasn't figured that out either.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2018, 01:08:08 AM »
They're doing it on purpose. It's all part of a game played by people who have no soul and for their own nefarious ends.

Prowler hasn't figured that out either. 
He is like the rest of the idiots on the left, too stupid to understand basic economic principles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2018, 01:28:49 PM »

You're so concerned with the people half a world away, but you absolutely ignore the turnstile that is our southern border.  This may come as a surprise, but you're never going to fix the Middle East.  You're never going to be able to get every last one of them.  Neither ISIS nor that type of ideology will ever be completely eradicated.  I would say, though, that a pretty good dent has been put in that goal over the past year.  All that you can do is mitigate it the best you can.  If there is a specific event that takes place, you address it.  I certainly don't think that the 2,000 troops in question are the only thing keeping ISIS at bay from world domination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2018, 02:20:15 PM »
Dow Jones plummets 650 points after lunch...worst Christmas Eve trading day ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2018, 03:03:50 PM »
Dow Jones plummets 650 points after lunch...worst Christmas Eve trading day ever.
You're a lot like my 5 year old.  You repeat things, but have no idea what they mean.  You also do not understand context.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Token

« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2018, 03:15:37 PM »
I figured it out. People selling off stocks to contribute the gofundme account to build Trump’s wall which is currently at 16.5 million in 7 days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #175 on: December 25, 2018, 08:26:22 AM »
I figured it out. People selling off stocks to contribute the gofundme account to build Trump’s wall which is currently at 16.5 million in 7 days.
Only $1 Million per day for the next 13+ years to go. I hope everyone here donates all of their money to that GoFundMeAWall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2018, 12:26:33 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/26/retail-is-having-its-best-holiday-season-in-6-years.html

More winning thanks to strong economy.
Must be why the DJI is up 900 points today.  Prowler, just to simplify this for you, today's performance completely wipes out the loss from Monday, plus some.  It also proves that you have no idea how the stock market works, or why it is doing what it is doing right now.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2018, 03:56:34 PM »
It also proves that you have no idea how the stock market works, or why it is doing what it is doing right now. 
Ask his wife, she probably knows more...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #179 on: December 26, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »
Don’t expect prowler to visit this thread today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions