Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Agent better than Sexton?

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Agent better than Sexton?
« on: January 05, 2018, 01:14:47 PM »
Being reported that Gruden to Raiders is a done deal supposedly 100 mil over 10 years.

Call me cray-cray but I don't even think Gruden is all that great a coach.  I never understood the colleges drooling to get him.  Yes, he won a Superbowl with Tony Dungy's players and then went downhill from there, then settled into a cushy broadcasters booth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Agent better than Sexton?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 01:44:53 PM »
Being reported that Gruden to Raiders is a done deal supposedly 100 mil over 10 years.

Call me cray-cray but I don't even think Gruden is all that great a coach.  I never understood the colleges drooling to get him.  Yes, he won a Superbowl with Tony Dungy's players and then went downhill from there, then settled into a cushy broadcasters booth.

Take away the dungy super bowl team he inherited and he's a .500 coach. And his bucs steadily trended downward after that super bowl until he was fired several years later. Decent coach and passionate yes. Great? No.

I had read people saying those things then went on the chizad wikis to see that it was true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE