friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Peach Bowl.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 01:30:20 PM »
Everybody but Vivid Seats, right Kaos?

Piggybacking on your thread myself, because Mini Buzz wants to go to this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 01:35:02 PM »
Who are the safe ticket sellers?

there's a guy off Pryor Street that's legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »
Auburn athletic dept site had them Monday. I had 2 tix in the cart and just couldn't pull the trigger. Not for what I was gonna pay for the seat quality. Too high to me. And that was face value. No telling what teh StubHubs want for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 01:39:30 PM »
there's a guy off Pryor Street that's legit.
Roll 'em up, kids
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »
Auburn athletic dept site had them Monday. I had 2 tix in the cart and just couldn't pull the trigger. Not for what I was gonna pay for the seat quality. Too high to me. And that was face value. No telling what teh StubHubs want for them.

Nosebleeds going for 115 to 250.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 02:04:35 PM »
The stadium is nice and the best part is it is free refills on ice and beverages.  They say that the food prices are decent as well.  Can't tell you for sure since I was making sure there was plenty of ice for Papa Bert's contents.

I will also say that reminded me of the stadium in Glendale, AZ.  It has one endzone that has steel and glass enclosed from the second level up.  Also there are a ring of curved screen tv's that hang from the ceiling that are pretty badass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 02:07:53 PM »
The stadium is nice and the best part is it is free refills on ice and beverages.  They say that the food prices are decent as well.  Can't tell you for sure since I was making sure there was plenty of ice for Papa Bert's contents.

I will also say that reminded me of the stadium in Glendale, AZ.  It has one endzone that has steel and glass enclosed from the second level up.  Also there are a ring of curved screen tv's that hang from the ceiling that are pretty badass.
Fuck the Falcons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
Fuck the Falcons

Rise up, Dirty Birds.   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 03:04:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 03:06:16 PM »
Seahawks!

Yeah. I'm  thinking we don't give two shits for them either!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
Nosebleeds going for 115 to 250.
I’m giving them away for free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 12:50:32 AM »
Everybody but Vivid Seats, right Kaos?

Piggybacking on your thread myself, because Mini Buzz wants to go to this one.

Yeah.  Vivid fucked me.  But I eventually got my money back and also got into the event, so...

Give StubHub a week or so.  When the tickets start to get stale, the schmucks who bought up hundreds will start to panic and you can get some good seats for a good price. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 12:52:10 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »
Fuck the Falcons

And Braves, and Hawks.  Just saying that the unlimited ice for my bourbon gets a check in the correct column.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 08:49:10 AM »
And Braves, and Hawks.  Just saying that the unlimited ice for my bourbon gets a check in the correct column.

Atlanta is a soccer city anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 08:51:15 AM »
Rise up, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 08:52:32 AM »
Atlanta is a soccer city anyway.

Apparently, so is Toronto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions