Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good at any age

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Good at any age
« on: December 04, 2017, 10:05:16 PM »
When I was a kid I used to watch the Carol Burnett show just about every week.  I thought Vickie Lawrence was just a little bit sexy (even though I didn't fully comprehend what that meant) and I'd hurt myself laughing at the stupid stuff between Tim Conway and Harvey Korman. 

So last night I watched her 50th anniversary show.  The clips were great and some of that was just as funny now as I remember that being then.  The "banter" in between the clips was pretty painful, though. 

There was one thing that I just couldn't get over, though.  Bernadette Peters.

She's almost 70 years old (born in '48).  She's never been what you'd call super hot, but there was always something about her. 

She comes out there last night and while her face showed a little wear, she looked awesome from the chin down.  No lines on her neck. Her shoulders and cleavage were smooth, in place and damned spectacular for somebody old enough to be my mom.   If the rest of her is as put together as the parts I could see, I'd take a shot of it. 

I pissed several people off making them stop the thing and freeze the frame to let me marvel at how she looked below the face. 

Of course on the flip side, Amy Poehler looked like shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Good at any age
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 11:37:50 PM »
No. No.No. No. Yes. No. Yes .no.no.no Yeeeesssssss!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 08:38:51 AM »
I thought this was another thread about Roy Moore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 09:38:38 AM »
I thought this was another thread about Roy Moore.

It's the reverse Roy.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.