Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official I’m Sorry thread

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Official I’m Sorry thread
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2017, 07:23:54 PM »
Don't doubt him folks.  He tried to drag a first cousin outside for an ass whoopin' at the family Thanksgiving get together.

This guy threw at his own kid in a father/son game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2017, 07:40:42 PM »
This guy threw at his own kid in a father/son game.

So a tough loss for the Indians as Pedro Cerrano doubles off a pigeon and is tagged out while administering CPR before the tying run could score. Funny game ain't it Monty?
Well at least the bird survived.
Who cares? It's a rat with wings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2017, 06:52:54 AM »
Not a 180. Moving more toward the middle. Neither extreme is good. Is he Vince Lombardi? No.  Is he mike Dubose? No. That's all I'm saying. Many of us were saying the latter. And I don't think this excuses him from ever fucking up again. It may happen.

It WILL happen again.  You are talking about a game played by 18-22 year olds.  We are dangerously close to immolating those that we hate the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2017, 06:57:20 AM »
It WILL happen again.  You are talking about a game played by 18-22 year olds.  We are dangerously close to immolating those that we hate the most.

Players doing something stupid, making mistakes, or not playing well is completely different than a gameplan with a twirly bird QB or running it up the gut on 1st and 2nd down into an 8 man front before throwing a 40 yard prayer on third and 8.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2017, 07:58:00 AM »
Players doing something stupid, making mistakes, or not playing well is completely different than a gameplan with a twirly bird QB or running it up the gut on 1st and 2nd down into an 8 man front before throwing a 40 yard prayer on third and 8.

Yes and no.  Look, I fully endorse Gus catching shit for his failings and he certainly has had some and will have some more down the road, but I have heard the same things said about every coach we have had including Shug. All of them!  And it is more difficult to be successful now than it has EVER been since there are more games to play and more of a microscope that everyone is under.  I am not giving stupid shit a pass but one must realize that there has always been stupid shit we just know about it more so now.  Dye got his shit pushed in plenty of times when he shouldn't have.  In fact I remember a certain Florida game played that was eerily similar to this year's LSU game where we were highly ranked and threw away a a sure win and we should have been loaded for all comers in 86.  The off games and collapses happen is all I'm saying and I am not willing to throw away the good over some bumps in the road.....oh, and fuck Jay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2017, 08:49:03 AM »
Yes and no.  Look, I fully endorse Gus catching shit for his failings and he certainly has had some and will have some more down the road, but I have heard the same things said about every coach we have had including Shug. All of them!  And it is more difficult to be successful now than it has EVER been since there are more games to play and more of a microscope that everyone is under.  I am not giving stupid shit a pass but one must realize that there has always been stupid shit we just know about it more so now.  Dye got his shit pushed in plenty of times when he shouldn't have.  In fact I remember a certain Florida game played that was eerily similar to this year's LSU game where we were highly ranked and threw away a a sure win and we should have been loaded for all comers in 86.  The off games and collapses happen is all I'm saying and I am not willing to throw away the good over some bumps in the road.....oh, and fuck Jay.
^^You make very good points. But if you remember Shug so well, shouldn’t you be on the sr tour with old AU tiger, jmar, and Snags?

I only ask because I don’t want you to overdo it. At your age and everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2017, 09:23:15 AM »

Agreed.  And one call of a prevent defense against LSU by Sir Patrick cost us a shot at the MNC.  It happens.  I'll say it again, I am in no way calling for a change at the top.  Not at all.  Admittedly, I would have cheered Malzahn getting the axe after last year because I was certain the man had loss he damn mind.  And I'm going to go Prowlie here and tell you I predicted (As did many others) that while Gus said he was going to turn it over to Co Lindsey, he wouldn't be able to keep his clammy paws off of it.  He couldn't. 

But it seems he righted the ship at exactly the right time and the results have been jizz-worthy. My question is what did he do to make it happen and will he keep that same formula in place going forward?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »
^^You make very good points. But if you remember Shug so well, shouldn’t you be on the sr tour with old AU tiger, jmar, and Snags?

All jokes aside I actually do not remember him that well but the stories from the Warden were the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2017, 09:48:11 AM »
And one call of a prevent defense against LSU by Sir Patrick cost us a shot at the MNC. 

Yep, '88.  Another year when Nobody on paper should have been able to carry our jock strap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2017, 10:37:03 AM »
All jokes aside I actually do not remember him that well but the stories from the Warden were the same.
Good. You certainly don’t look as old and decrepit as Snags. And I envision jmar as shriveled like a prune too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »
I just hope this Gus is staying for awhile and isn't just visiting us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2017, 11:20:17 AM »

You just summed up all of the bitching!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »
I predicted that Alabama would start their offense in the second half with a first down. Then, I went back and changed my mind. I changed my post. But then I changed it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2017, 11:42:02 AM »
I predicted that Alabama would start their offense in the second half with a first down. Then, I went back and changed my mind. I changed my post. But then I changed it back.

SCIENCE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
But it seems he righted the ship at exactly the right time and the results have been jizz-worthy. My question is what did he do to make it happen and will he keep that same formula in place going forward?

And the only thing I can rationally point towards is a change in his demeanor once Jacobs announced his retirement, along with Leath saying a replacement would happen sooner rather that later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2017, 01:15:18 PM »
Agreed.  And one call of a prevent defense against LSU by Sir Patrick cost us a shot at the MNC.  It happens.  I'll say it again, I am in no way calling for a change at the top.  Not at all.  Admittedly, I would have cheered Malzahn getting the axe after last year because I was certain the man had loss he damn mind.  And I'm going to go Prowlie here and tell you I predicted (As did many others) that while Gus said he was going to turn it over to Co Lindsey, he wouldn't be able to keep his clammy paws off of it.  He couldn't. 

He got the message after LSU. That presser afterwards told me some certain others including  players had an intervention with his ego and pointed to squatting on a lead for the overall failures.
He actually felt the heat and he LISTENED. We can only hope he will remember what got him this far and he will continue to not allow the false security to revisit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2018, 02:14:53 PM »
I would like to apologize for this entire thread. 

I'd also like to congratulate the few of you who saw past the just mopped glow and noticed the bugs, dirt and feces still embedded in the floor.  You know who you are.  I'm proud of you. 

I'd also like to apologize for wes, who at some point in this travail of shame uttered these regrettable words "pay the man." 

I'm tired of apologizing. 

Let me also add that I've never seen anybody who can take a mountain of goodwill and then shit on it, wipe their ass with their hand and smear obscenities on the wall with the poop any better than Gus can.  He is the king of that.  
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:18:50 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »
Just visited for a couple of weeks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
Alabama is experiencing right now what we enjoyed in 2010 and 2013.  Down? Distance? Clock?  Hell. Doesn’t matter. We gonna score.  We are going to run it right there. Yep. Right there. See it? You can’t stop it.  Go ahead and try.  Amen. 

Difference? They also play defense.  Well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2018, 03:37:20 PM »
Typical... next thing you know there's money missing off the dresser and your daughters knocked up....I've seen it 100 times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum