Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
4* CB Commits to Auburn
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »
Army All-American CB Christian Tutt commits to Auburn
Auburn has picked up commitment No. 15.

THOMSON, Ga., — A late surge by Auburn has paid off in a big way.

The Tigers on Tuesday landed a commitment from 4-star cornerback Christian Tutt of Thomson High, who chose the Tigers over Ohio State. As recently as a month ago, Auburn wasn’t thought to even be a factor.

The 5-feet-10.5, 193-pound Tutt is the No. 25 corner and No. 221 overall recruit in the 247Sports Composite. He’s also a U.S. Army All-American.

"It was just the perfect fit," Tutt told AuburnUndercover.com.

For the Tigers, Tutt is commitment No. 15. With his pledge, Auburn jumped from 19th to No. 14 in the 247Sports recruiting team rankings. At one point during the summer, the Tigers weren’t even in the top 50.

For the past several months, most thought Tutt was Nebraska bound. But a rough season for the Cornhuskers opened the door for the Tigers.

After working hard to get Tutt on campus, he officially visited last weekend. Tutt arrived in Auburn late Friday night after his team's playoff game in Atlanta and stayed through Sunday. Not only did he witness Auburn’s 40-17 drubbing of unbeaten Georgia at Jordan-Hare Stadium, but he got extensive tours of the campus and met at length with the coaching staff.

Tutt's father was among those who joined him on the visit.

Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams is Tutt’s area recruiter, but secondary coach Greg Brown also was extremely vital to this recruitment. Tutt told AuburnUndercover.com last week he was impressed by Brown’s track record, which includes time in the NFL.

Tutt is Auburn’s first cornerback commit for the 2018 class. The Tigers could add one to two more.

Tutt graduates in December and will enroll at Auburn in January.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 4* CB Commits to Auburn
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »
Born in Arizona
Moved to Babylonia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:59:40 PM »
Born in Arizona
Moved to Babylonia

Oh hell. If they'd only named him "King"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
Born in Arizona
Moved to Babylonia

How'd you get so funky?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »
How'd you get so funky?

Oh, I did the monkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 03:56:02 PM »
Oh, I did the monkey.

So you started AIDS.  Thanks.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 09:28:09 PM »
So you started AIDS.  Thanks.

OH COME On!

Where are all of you "-100000000000 for not knowing the format"  twerps!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 07:19:33 AM »

OH COME On!

Where are all of you "-100000000000 for not knowing the format"  twerps!

But Snags really did start AIDS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 08:17:54 AM »
Sorry to interject politics here but saw this on the Washington Examiner today...  Funny given the song that Snags and I were quoting:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/students-triggered-by-steve-martins-king-tut-on-snl/article/2640679

Students triggered by Steve Martin's 'King Tut' on 'SNL'

Comedian Steve Martin’s rendition of “King Tut” is triggering social justice warriors at Reed College because they see it as a form of cultural appropriation.

The song, originally performed on "Saturday Night Live," actually criticizes the commercialization and trivialization of Egyptian history and presents a caricature of the Treasures of Tutankhamun traveling exhibit that toured seven United States cities from 1976 to 1979.

However, the context to the SNL skit eludes students who are upset. They are now calling the song a form of “blackface.”

The video and song was brought to students’ attention when it was played in a humanities class at Reed to spur discussion. Students became so worked up over the video, however, that they have demanded the course be made optional until alternative coursework can be created.

The group primarily upset about the video being played in class, Reedies Against Racism, is comparing Martin’s comedic song to the use of the N-word. The Atlantic spoke to members of Reedies Against Racism to get a better idea as to why they are upset about the King Tut song from 1978.

One member of Reedies Against Racism told the Atlantic the song is “like somebody … making a song just littered with the N-word everywhere.” She went on to say that the Egyptian clothing that the backup dancers wear is racist as well. “The gold face of the saxophone dancer leaving its tomb is an exhibition of blackface,” she said.

Reedies Against Racism also released a lengthy list of demands which includes a paid day off for Reed staff to boycott the very college they’re making demands to. Another demand was that the university host “mandatory conferences for building race sensitivity for staff and faculty.” Reedies Against Racism also demanded “the creation of particular scholarships for black students.” Students also want the school to host an “Annual anti-oppression workshop for all students, faculty, staff, and administration.”

According to the Atlantic, Reedies Against Racism commit to political activism on campus like sit-ins to achieve their goals. The protests associated with the group are described as “visually striking” and reportedly included signs that say things like: “We demand space for students of color,” “We cannot be erased,” “F*ck Hum 110,” and “Stop silencing black and brown voices; the rest of society is already standing on their necks.”

Assistant professor Lucía Martínez Valdivia at Reed College, who describes herself as a gay mixed-race woman, wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post where she talked about how she is afraid to host classes talking about sensitive subject matter due to these protests.

“Some colleagues, including people of color, immigrants and those without tenure, found it impossible to work under these conditions. The signs intimidated faculty into silence, just as intended,” wrote Martínez Valdivia.

Reed College has reportedly been attempting to revise their Humanities course to the Reedies Against Racism group’s liking but students stopped showing up to the meetings designed to do so.

“Hum 110… perpetuates white supremacy—by centering ‘whiteness’ as the only required class at Reed,” according to a Reedies Against Racism statement.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 09:21:03 AM »
 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 09:29:29 AM »
Sorry to interject politics here but saw this on the Washington Examiner today...  Funny given the song that Snags and I were quoting:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/students-triggered-by-steve-martins-king-tut-on-snl/article/2640679

This is also a form of the problem with Apu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 10:12:31 AM »
But Snags really did start AIDS.

so Magic Johnson had butt sechs with Snags?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 10:21:17 AM »
so Magic Johnson had butt sechs with Snags?

I was much younger then.  I was drinking and he was like this big star.  I couldn't say no, could I?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 10:53:15 AM »
I was much younger then.  I was drinking and he was like this big star.  I couldn't say no, could I?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 08:30:51 PM »

Earvin is black. And 6’ 9”.

I’m surprised Snags could handle it so well. Well, actually, I’m not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 08:39:02 PM »

Being black from the waist down, I can relate to being triggered.

I really feel isolated around here.

But, more so than race, it could be my enormous dong that makes me feel so unrelated to others on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 02:42:11 PM »
Being black from the waist down, I can relate to being triggered.

I really feel isolated around here.

But, more so than race, it could be my enormous dong that makes me feel so unrelated to others on here.

You have said that more than I have misspelled words on here.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 02:56:23 PM »

You have said that more than I have misspelled words on here.  :facepalm:

Make me think his hoops game is non existent!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 03:44:53 PM »
Make me think his hoops game is non existent!
He is actually six-five, with the afro, six-nine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions