Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fraud Saturday: Exposed

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fraud Saturday: Exposed
« on: November 12, 2017, 08:50:58 AM »
Georgia EXPOSED! Frauds. They had not played anybody.  Their biggest win came against Notre Dame.

Speaking of Notre Dame? EXPOSED! Frauds.

Bama. Almost EXPOSED. Had to get a bullshit pass interference at the end to survive. State isn’t very good.  They pushed bama around.  Transitive property never works but that didn’t look like an unbeatable team.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Fraud Saturday: Exposed
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
Them Marky Mark Canes though. Would love to see him get to the playoff and the mutts NOT.

AND Oklahoma. Damn. That O is fuckin scary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »
Bama. Almost EXPOSED. Had to get a bullshit pass interference at the end to survive. State isn’t very good.  They pushed bama around.  Transitive property never works but that didn’t look like an unbeatable team.
The guy's arm was laying on the receiver's facemask.  I don't know how much more PI you want.  But outside of that, Alabama is going to have to do much better than last night to win the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:04:02 AM »
The guy's arm was laying on the receiver's facemask.  I don't know how much more PI you want.  But outside of that, Alabama is going to have to do much better than last night to win the Iron Bowl.

Doesn't matter when it's tit for tat or hand checking is in full force - shit happens. Only your team gets PI in those situations. I certainly wouldn't have called it an egregious PI. And certainly not in the last bit of a game. That's a no no.

I was surprised msu got the PI at the end when your player grabbed him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:49:26 AM »
Georgia EXPOSED! Frauds. They had not played anybody.  Their biggest win came against Notre Dame.

Speaking of Notre Dame? EXPOSED! Frauds.

Yep. Georgia and Bama def not all that.

But this is a good thing. Even after dismantling the pretenders, I know we aren’t exactly all that either. Just better than the thugs, when we play up to our level AND have decent play calling.

We can win out. And if we do, deserve the playoffs.

And Kerryon deserves to go to NY. I don’t care much for that award Unless AU is representing. But he is one of the best we’ve had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com