Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

And This Is Not Even Tuscaloosa

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
And This Is Not Even Tuscaloosa
« on: November 10, 2017, 02:29:13 PM »
foxynewz partial copy/pasta

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother in 2016 after they reunited and allegedly “hit it off” pleaded guilty to incest Tuesday.

Misty Spann, 26, of Duncan, Okla., pleaded guilty in Stephens County District Court and under the deal was sentenced to 10 years of probation.

Her mother, Patricia Ann Spann, 44, has pleaded not guilty to incest. Her court date was slated for January. She could face 10 years in prison if found guilty, Tulsa World reported.

Prosecutors said Patricia Spann also married one of her sons in 2008. The marriage was annulled in 2010 due to “incest,” The Associated Press reported.

The mother said she thought the marriage to Misty was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and is not listed on their birth certificates.

Patricia allegedly told authorities she was reunited with Misty in 2014 after losing custody and the two “hit it off,” Tulsa World reported.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: And This Is Not Even Tuscaloosa
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
OK. I see this more and more.
Is the past tense to plead, pleaded or pled?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
I had to know...right?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
I mean why superman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 05:28:04 PM »
OK. I see this more and more.
Is the past tense to plead, pleaded or pled?
Ask Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com