Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Time to move?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Time to move?
« on: November 08, 2017, 06:11:24 PM »
Was sitting on the couch with my daughter working on stuff for her college applications.

We both heard a child giggling and talking.  Thought it was coming from the front porch. I figured it was one of the neighborhood kids selling something which is a near constant deal.  Got up went toward the door. Can see through the glass and through the dining room windows.  Nobody there.  Sidewalk, yard, street. All empty.

Go back and sit down.  Daughter says “nobody there?” I’m like “nope, guess the stupid brat skipped off somewhere. “

A few minutes later the front door — which has not been opened all day and which I assumed was locked — swings slowly open.  This is a solid wood door. It’s not light.  It’s balanced and will stay where ever you leave it on opening. 

We see it when it first starts to move so nobody could have walked in. It opens up about 2/3 of the way and stops. 

She looks at me. I look at her.  I go to the door.  Nobody there.  Not on the street or in the yard. I go outside and check the bushes. There is nobody anywhere. 

Closed the door. Locked it.  We left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

Re: Time to move?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:52:19 PM »
Go back, burn that bitch to the ground and start over.  Don't even get anything out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 06:53:17 PM »
There was somebody there. They were just faster than y'all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 06:59:35 PM »
I think that damn leprechaun has taken up residence in your home.

He's probably harmless...

...or not.  He, he, he, he.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 07:17:18 PM »
Prichard is only getting more dangerous from what I hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
Need to borrow my special leprechaun flute? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 09:51:50 PM »
They're heeeeeere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 12:02:13 AM »
Y'all need Jesus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
Was sitting on the couch with my daughter working on stuff for her college applications.

We both heard a child giggling and talking.  Thought it was coming from the front porch. I figured it was one of the neighborhood kids selling something which is a near constant deal.  Got up went toward the door. Can see through the glass and through the dining room windows.  Nobody there.  Sidewalk, yard, street. All empty.

Go back and sit down.  Daughter says “nobody there?” I’m like “nope, guess the stupid brat skipped off somewhere. “

A few minutes later the front door — which has not been opened all day and which I assumed was locked — swings slowly open.  This is a solid wood door. It’s not light.  It’s balanced and will stay where ever you leave it on opening. 

We see it when it first starts to move so nobody could have walked in. It opens up about 2/3 of the way and stops. 

She looks at me. I look at her.  I go to the door.  Nobody there.  Not on the street or in the yard. I go outside and check the bushes. There is nobody anywhere. 

Closed the door. Locked it.  We left.

How did prowler know your address?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 12:52:34 PM »

How did prowler know your address?
Wes, does the low intelligence humor ban apply to posts that don’t even qualify for humor?

If so, what does this mean for Dallas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com