Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AC Slatering

Ogre

AC Slatering
« on: November 16, 2007, 04:16:05 PM »
Flea'd from the Tucker Max board:

I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomache was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: AC Slatering
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »
That's some funny shit.  Speaking of shit, ever have those times when you just can't finish a dump off completely?  Just can't clip it off clean.  There's always some left, trying to play Prarie Dog and stick it's head out of the hole.  You can wipe 16 times and still not get it all.  After wipe #6, the ole poop shute is already raw as hell. 

What causes that?  I mean, not that this ever happens to me.  I just overheard a conversation about it and thought I'd ask....you know....in case anyone else has had this happen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: AC Slatering
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »
 :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions