Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arkansas

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Arkansas
« on: September 15, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »
These guys are incredible....the only thing that would help soothe this day would be an uat loss.  BTW Arkansas is gonna kill us, Howard you sure you want to go to that game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 10:40:04 PM »
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I blame you Razorgasm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 10:56:08 PM »
I hate Alabama with every ounce of my being.  I HATE ALABAMA.  I honest-to-God wish a terrorist would set off a nuke at Denny Chimes.  I was pulling so hard for Arkansas in this game.  I thought they had it won, but they go and fuck shit up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 10:58:54 PM »
I feel for you guys that live over there.

The mullet horde will be out in force next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

drod70

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 11:59:36 PM »
We got cheated. No doubt about it.  :p
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 12:04:23 AM »
That pass interference call on the pussies last drive was straight up bullshit. Tick tack fucking horseshit. Regardless, thanks Arkansas for totally fucking up my weekend!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »
I've been to 3 county fairs, 2 barn raisings, an axle greasin, and a goat fuckin, and I ain't never seen the ref's stop the clock with 21 seconds left, to measure a ball for first down that's not within 4 feet of the marker.  That's even after they already gave them the phantom interference call.

Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 01:14:23 PM »
Did you notice on the final play of the game when Bama scored their TD that the ref threw a flag when the ball was snapped?  He called offsides on Arkansas.  I'm guessing that it was just in case they receiver dropped the ball, they would have another shot 5 yards closer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
I actually did not realize that when it happened I was too busy asking anyone who would listen to my drunk ass ( and that was everyone in the room.  They had no choice)  Why in the holy hell the clock had been stopped to measure something that was clearly not even close?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »
Any of you that have been looking for tickets to fly to Arkansas may want to look today.  There and back for 380.00 on delta.  not great but the best I have seen since I started watching it about three weeks ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 04:15:16 PM »
I was gonna go to the game, but it turns out we suck. 
I was even gonna ride on a plane, but it turns out we suuuuuuck.
Now I'm staying home, and saving a buck <Why man?>  Hey Heeeyyyyy,
Because we suck, because we suck, because we suuuuck.  La da da da da da.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:17:25 PM by SupperClub »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 04:17:56 PM »
OK Afroman.  Are you afraid of flying?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 04:19:41 PM »
Not at all, I love to fly. 

Actually, the real reason I'm not going is because I'm flying out of Birmingham the following Monday morning to go to Chicago for the week.  Just found out today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »
A real man wouldn't cancel his trip due to a chi town trip the next Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »
A real man wouldn't watch another man shit all over a Korean lady, either.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:26:34 PM by wesfau »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 04:25:04 PM »
yes he would......pppppppfffffffffffffft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »
A real man wouldn't watch another man shit all over a Korean lady, either.

You're right.  A real man would drop a companion deuce, wipe with said woman's undergarments, and buy shots afterward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Ogre

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 04:31:26 PM »
Thank you wes. 

If you ask me, I think you have to defer to whomever has the runniest shit, and use that guy as the shampoo.  Find the guy who lays a serious log, and he gets to be the bar of soap.  Then you give that bitch a shit-bath like the world has never seen. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:32:06 PM by SupperClub »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »
I knew i could take you two to Thailand as wingmen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »
Wow. There's obviously no love here for Operation Golden Flow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions