Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

For the record

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
For the record
« on: November 09, 2017, 04:47:28 PM »
I’m calling the win for us. Just wanted to reiterate.

And, I hate Georgia.. I really do. It’s not faked in any way. I don’t know why.

I muster up hatred for Bama, sure. Especially on that day.

But my hatred for Georgia is more. It’s special hate.

Time to win.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:57:41 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: For the record
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 10:01:21 PM »
Living in Alabama my entire life the Iron Bowl is by far the more hated rivalry.  would lose to UGA ten times in a row to beat bama ten times in a row.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 10:39:54 PM »
We aren’t beating either. 

Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 11:53:18 PM »
Living in Alabama my entire life the Iron Bowl is by far the more hated rivalry.  would lose to UGA ten times in a row to beat bama ten times in a row.

^^^This, right here^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »
Spent my entire life here too. Don’t know why I feel more hatred.

Know few others who feel the same.

I do not think the iron bowl intensity can be matched. And admittedly is weird. But I hate them more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:33:28 AM »
We aren’t beating either. 

Gus.
Honestly i think we could beat both if Gus was not involved with this offense.
I could see us beating UGA by at least 10 because that's how much I think he handicaps us.

But like you have said a few times, "he puckers."
And when he does this all of the momentum gained comes to a screeching halt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:45:49 AM »

I do not think the iron bowl intensity can be matched. And admittedly is weird. But I hate them more.
To me Auburn and Georgia just has more of a neighborly feel where you and this other guy really enjoy besting one another be it at cards, golf, lawn care etc.     

Alabama is the unqualified arrogant suck up that was promoted only because his father and the former owner were members of the same club. He parlayed that by somehow marrying into a longstanding, much beloved political family.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 09:03:14 AM »
To me Auburn and Georgia just has more of a neighborly feel where you and this other guy really enjoy besting one another be it at cards, golf, lawn care etc.     

Alabama is the unqualified arrogant suck up that was promoted only because his father and the former owner were members of the same club. He parlayed that by somehow marrying into a longstanding, much beloved political family.

The UGA rivalry has gotten nastier and nastier.  They've become bama fans with a smaller trophy case and lighter shade of red.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 09:17:54 AM »
The UGA rivalry has gotten nastier and nastier.  They've become bama fans with a smaller trophy case and lighter shade of red.

I say this all the time.

They ARE the bammers of the east. Without the wins!

Living among them is disturbing when you continue to lose to them for no reason!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »
Agree.
UGA just upped the ante a bit with Kirby while we are staying pat with, as you say "Simple Jack."

And that's just in football.  :facepalm: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 09:46:12 AM »
Fuck Georgia!!!

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »
fudge Georgia!!!

That is all.
Listen to him^^^  He's pre-med
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 11:01:09 AM »
Fuck Georgia!!!

That is all.
Kind of difficult when we're busy fucking ourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 11:24:02 AM »
I say this all the time.

Living among them is disturbing when you continue to lose to them for no reason!
Yes and since Vince Dooley/Hershell Walker combo they had inferior head coaches in Goff and Donnan followed by a guy that was clearly beatable in Richt. You might say we lost 10 wins in this series simply through shitty coaching. I can't recall but a few instances when they had a decided talent advantage however it's the same when we meet both LSU and Alabama. We coach not to lose!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 11:38:07 AM »
Yes and since Vince Dooley/Hershell Walker combo they had inferior head coaches in Goff and Donnan followed by a guy that was clearly beatable in Richt. You might say we lost 10 wins in this series simply through shitty coaching. I can't recall but a few instances when they had a decided talent advantage however it's the same when we meet both LSU and Alabama. We coach not to lose!
Jmar I think part of the problem as to why Gus doesn’t take the free advice that you post, is that the game has changed so much since the introduction of the overhand pass and shoulder pads. And he knows your experience is from a different era.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 11:52:54 AM »

Gus be underpaid then.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 11:53:41 AM »
Jmar I think part of the problem as to why Gus doesn’t take the free advice that you post, is that the game has changed so much since the introduction of the overhand pass and shoulder pads. And he knows your experience is from a different era.
By God when jmar's imaginary Auburn team gets a fucking lead on your ass it completely obliterates you so there's no question about a bad call or any what ifs.
It might not always be reflected in the score but make no mistake...you have been demoralized and beaten thoroughly, so much so that your team will likely lose the following week.
We'll take a knee at the end when there's nothing else to prove.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 02:29:33 PM »
By God when jmar's imaginary Auburn team gets a fucking lead on your ass it completely obliterates you so there's no question about a bad call or any what ifs.
It might not always be reflected in the score but make no mistake...you have been demoralized and beaten thoroughly, so much so that your team will likely lose the following week.
We'll take a knee at the end when there's nothing else to prove.

For all of us...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 10:04:33 PM »

I work in Columbus. When winning they can be near as bad. And it's 80% uga too. Ughhh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 10:05:11 PM »
I say this all the time.

This^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE