Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Buyout Time

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
It's Buyout Time
« on: October 27, 2017, 02:48:49 PM »
Won't be long before the corching carousel starts.  A ton of speculation about who's coming and going.  But the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. posted the current buyout numbers for some coaches around the country and those in the SEC.  Some I was blown away by.  You can't help but look at some of these numbers and ask WTF were they thinking?  Remember when we were pissed at Jacobs for sending Tubs packing with $5 mil in his pocket?

Dabo:  $40 mil

Jimbo:  $39.3

Chris Peterson at Washington:  $30.6  You serious Clark?

Lord Saybinz:  $26.9

Guess who is next in the SEC after LS?  Nope.  Wrong again. Try:

Mark Stoops:  $14.8

The Shark Impregnator:  $12.9

Nothing Sucks Like a Kirby:  $10.8

Sumlin:  $10.4

Co Yaw Yaw:  $8.8

Butch Dead Man Walking Jones:  $8.1

Mus:  $7.1

Gus:  $6.9

Count Hogula:  $5.9

Odom and Luke are $1.5 and $1.4 respectively.  Weird how in today's world, you probably look at Gus' buyout and think, "Hey, that's not half bad.  We can easily move on from him."  Also, you hear speculation that Dabo may go to Bama when His Lordship leaves.  Why?  I've recently heard rumors of Jimbo possibly to LSU again.  I imagine that rumor is exactly what that is.  $39.6 large?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: It's Buyout Time
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »
Read an article stating that if McSharkfucker doesn't or can't provide evidence of the "death threats" that he can be let go for just cause and UF wouldn't owe him a dime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:01:06 PM »
Read an article stating that if McSharkfucker doesn't or can't provide evidence of the "death threats" that he can be let go for just cause and UF wouldn't owe him a dime.

That would definitely leave a mark. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 04:35:37 PM »
While we laugh at this, Florida is one of those teams I’d rather have a shark jumping loser running.  They can be formidable when not flobbing around.

Same with UGA. LSU.

Hmmmmm. It occurs to me they might be saying the same about us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
While we laugh at this, Florida is one of those teams I’d rather have a shark jumping loser running.  They can be formidable when not flobbing around.

Same with UGA. LSU.

Hmmmmm. It occurs to me they might be saying the same about us.

I imagine they are.  We've been there, done that.  Just need the right man at the helm to take us there again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 05:05:50 PM »
Is Cheech and Chong up in this mofo???? Dayum.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions