Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What happened to this play?

jmar

Re: What happened to this play?
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 01:44:16 PM »
Just FYI-- when I speak it's like EF Hutton. Shake and bake baby. Heads roll when I say.
I congratulate you on that post above. There's a place for you and your friends here...

ok maybe just you. Keep up the good work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: What happened to this play?
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
I'm with K and his opinion.  I have went back and read some stats, number of plays, blah, blah, blah.  Something snapped with him in 14 after the A&M game.  I think he has the coaching yips and he is scared of other teams with similar or more talent and he coaches not to lose instead of coaching to win.  We were throttling LSU. Keep your foot on their throat until you see they are demoralized, then you can bring in the 2's and 3's while going conservative.

I don't know about anything specifically happening in the Texas A&M game.  44 points and 630 yards put up on Bama in BDS a couple of weeks later ain't playing conservative.  That with a couple of dropped TD passes in the end zone. 

The one thing I agree 100% on is Malzahn coaching scared against teams he perceives as having equal or better talent.  He's absolutely done that since 2014.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."