Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scarbinsky's 10 Worst Malzahns.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Scarbinsky's 10 Worst Malzahns.
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 02:57:52 PM »
What the hell happened with Gus?  Is it the pressure of being a head coach at the highest level of college football?  Has that made him delusional?  Scared? What is it?  Because what this quarterback is seeing as I sit in my armchair, is a football coach that's completely lost his way. 

I thought going into this season that he had finally hit on the one thing that may save his job and put Auburn back on the map, his proclamation that he was going to stay out of the way and let the OC he hired take the reins.  We all knew AU had a truck load of talent and all they really needed was direction.  Any direction. And CCL had already shown he could light up the scoreboard.  No telling what he could do with elite level talent.  But I said before the season even started that I just didn't believe Gus could keep his word.  And he didn't!

So now, instead of 7-0, which we should be, and ranked in the top 5, which we would deserve to be, we have 2 shittastic losses that should never have happened and we're an afterthought to the 2017 season discussion.  All because our head coach has lost his frucking mind and can't simply leave it the hell alone.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 03:00:08 PM »
I thought you were pre-law.

What’s the difference?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 03:00:30 PM »
  He's a fucktard because he cannot keep us there.  We haven't finished in the Top 25 since we snuck in at 23rd in 2014 -- a season where we were on the verge of making the playoffs. 

Fuck Gus.
Yes, fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 03:08:35 PM »
Seriously, it's almost as if there are more Gus detractors than supporters on here.

If I didn't know better, I'd assume so. But I know, deep down, most of you still love him. You're just angry right now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »
Seriously, it's almost as if there are more Gus detractors than supporters on here.

If I didn't know better, I'd assume so. But I know, deep down, most of you still love him. You're just angry right now.

All of this shall pass.  It's always darkest at midnight.  Or is it just before the dawn?  But then, that wouldn't technically be correct, would it, because there's usually a little light at that time.

Anyway, speaking of light, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  And it's brightest just before you lead a horse to water. Or...something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »
All of this shall pass.  It's always darkest at midnight.  Or is it just before the dawn?  But then, that wouldn't technically be correct, would it, because there's usually a little light at that time.

Anyway, speaking of light, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  And it's brightest just before you lead a horse to water. Or...something.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him ride a train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 03:42:20 PM »
What the hell happened with Gus?  Is it the pressure of being a head coach at the highest level of college football?  Has that made him delusional?  Scared? What is it?  Because what this quarterback is seeing as I sit in my armchair, is a football coach that's completely lost his way. 

I thought going into this season that he had finally hit on the one thing that may save his job and put Auburn back on the map, his proclamation that he was going to stay out of the way and let the OC he hired take the reins.  We all knew AU had a truck load of talent and all they really needed was direction.  Any direction. And CCL had already shown he could light up the scoreboard.  No telling what he could do with elite level talent.  But I said before the season even started that I just didn't believe Gus could keep his word.  And he didn't!

So now, instead of 7-0, which we should be, and ranked in the top 5, which we would deserve to be, we have 2 shittastic losses that should never have happened and we're an afterthought to the 2017 season discussion.  All because our head coach has lost his frucking mind and can't simply leave it the hell alone.
Well three head coaches should be vacating their jobs in the SEC West barring their enormous buyouts and at least one from the East. And of all I still think Auburn is a best job.

I don't have any delusions of being able to match Alabama however the goal is to split with them.
Need to beat LSU and UGA more than they beat us. But oh no, we have to raise Orgeron up to Smart level. 
Stomp everyone else's asses.                                                                                :rolleyes:
That's places 1-3, not 4th, 5th or worse.

Patterson has two losing seasons in seventeen years.
There are down, rebuilding or reloading years. It's expected and understood.
And no realistically I don't think we get a guy like that but you have to make a very persistent effort.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
I'm not sure whether you are disagreeing with me or not. But, just to be clear, you should know this if you don't already.

My hands and feet make that swishing sound just like you hear in Kung fu movies. Whether I am sparring, shadow boxing or in an altercation.

Be aware.

Oh look. He's a Swisher...Sweet...Typical!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »
I'm not sure whether you are disagreeing with me or not. But, just to be clear, you should know this if you don't already.

My hands and feet make that swishing sound just like you hear in Kung fu movies. Whether I am sparring, shadow boxing or in an altercation.

Be aware.
Tae Bo with Billy Blanks doesn't count.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »
I don not appreciate Scrud bringing this up.

After reading every one of those, I got the same sick feeling inside that I got while watching those games.

NOT COOL!
I made you instantly sick with the Heyward video and terminal with the Skarbinsky post.
I think you could use a pick me up mister.
                                                                 :bong:

Yeah I got nothing else.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »

You should have known that was never going to happen.  Why did he bring Chip Lindsey in here? Chip Lindsey has been an Offensive Coordinator for 3 years...he was Malzahn analyst in 2013.  Gus was never putting the playbook down (Lashlee knew that, that's why he left).  Lindsey was a patsy from the beginning.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:27:26 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
You should have known that was never going to happen.  Why did he bring Chip Lindsey in here? Chip Lindsey has been an Offensive Coordinator for 3 years...he was Malzahn analyst in 2013.  Gus was never putting the playbook down (Lashlee knew that, that's why he left).  Lindsey was a patsy from the beginning.
We will never know how good of a play caller Lashlee might have been. He was no QB coach.
Lindsay might be better but how could we know? And Stidham is a very good QB that might not be around as long as we once thought even though Malzahn said (Saturday Down South) that he probably had more freedom than any college QB he's ever had...if you want to believe that or the report from the Spring that Auburn QBs could work with outside QB coaches. I just see a dumbing down of QBs to suit Malzahn's fragile ego. Not going to change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 04:47:05 PM »

That's what's so frustrating and why he's done as a coach.  Okay, wishful thinking on my part.  I saw a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece yesterday quoting Gus as saying "No, I'm not frustrated with my coaches."  Let's see if we can translate and simplify that statement with 3 words.

Does.  Not.  Get.

He's lost it and absolutely can't see it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 04:52:06 PM »
That's what's so frustrating and why he's done as a coach.  Okay, wishful thinking on my part.  I saw a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece yesterday quoting Gus as saying "No, I'm not frustrated with my coaches."  Let's see if we can translate and simplify that statement with 3 words.

Does.  Not.  Get.

He's lost it and absolutely can't see it.

I have changed my mind, I hope CGM stays.

He is becoming more hated than me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 04:53:37 PM »
Tae Bo with Billy Blanks doesn't count.
Jeet kune do. Maybe I'll introduce you to it one day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 04:57:13 PM »
Jeet kune do. Maybe I'll introduce you to it one day.

Don't be stealing Bruce's moves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 04:59:29 PM »
I have changed my mind, I hope CGM stays.

He is becoming more hated than me.

:rofl:  Oh man, I have to hand it to you.  You can come up with some of the most outrageous stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2017, 05:14:50 PM »

He's never been somewhere long enough to fuck up.  He usually gets in there, has a fast turnaround, and then leaves after a year or two.  His stint as AU OC was, prior to his 5 years as Auburn's coach, the longest tenured college job he has had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »
He's never been somewhere long enough to fuck up.  He usually gets in there, has a fast turnaround, and then leaves after a year or two.  His stint as AU OC was, prior to his 5 years as Auburn's coach, the longest tenured college job he has had.
Chad called him out for not liking interference from Nutt and Chizik. He became them.
Also read that he and Graham didn't necessarily part ways on good terms.
He pouted like a bitch around Chizik.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:51 PM »
Chad called him out for not liking interference from Nutt and Chizik. He became them.
Also read that he and Graham didn't necessarily part ways on good terms.
He pouted like a bitch around Chizik.
Have trouble understand when you are talk about Chad and when Malzahn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions