Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'ma Get Shit Faced

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I'ma Get Shit Faced
« on: October 19, 2017, 02:31:52 PM »
Seems like a sound defense strategy.  foxy

An accused cop killer's jury selection in New Orleans came to a screeching -- and smelly -- halt Wednesday after the man began rubbing feces on his face.

Judge Karen Herman cleared the courtroom after Travis Boys, 35, returned from the bathroom and began rubbing feces -- which had been wrapped in a napkin and concealed -- on his face, head and mouth in front of a pool of potential jurors, FOX8 reported.

Boys is charged with the 2015 killing of a New Orleans police officer.

A reporter from WDSU said the incident occurred in the middle of jury selection.

Herman ordered a new competency hearing for Boys on Thursday.

During a September hearing, Boys had been previously deemed competent to stand trial, NOLA.com reported.

Boys faces life in prison if convicted of murdering 22-year NOPD veteran officer Daryle Holloway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: I'ma Get Shit Faced
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 02:54:59 PM »
Don't understand why this is newsworthy. I do this all of the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 03:00:36 PM »
Don't understand why this is newsworthy. I do this all of the time.

And Gus eats crayons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 03:01:40 PM »
And Gus eats crayons.

and we get to eat shit.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Re: I'ma Get shoot Faced
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »
Dude needs to study his movies, Training Day said to do it with peanut butter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 05:21:34 PM »
The fact that he had it in a napkin is proof that he's competent.  That clearly shows that he planned that out to try and look crazy.  The judge should have called him on it in front of everyone and made him sit there with it on his face for the rest of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »
The fact that he had it in a napkin is proof that he's competent.  That clearly shows that he planned that out to try and look crazy.  The judge should have called him on it in front of everyone and made him sit there with it on his face for the rest of the day.

Judge, may I approach.

Umm yeeeaah.  Your Honor, I'd like to go ahead and make an oral motion to withdraw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »

But he must be crazy.  Has to be crazy.  Can't be sane.  Give him 10 years in a minimum security mental health ward and let him go dammit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »
Not mutually exclusive. Why does it seem that they are honing in on this one event?

I've enjoyed rubbing shit on my face for years. I've never had anyone try to put me in a mental institution.

It seems discriminatory in my book. A guy rubs a little shit on his face and they try to make him out to be crazy. And he even used a napkin to spread it.

Now, nibbling off a turd? That's a different story. I can tell you, anyone who enjoys that has something wrong with them. Tastes like shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 06:40:07 PM »
And who are you calling boys, you old school racist white bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 08:39:06 PM »
That ain't shit. It seems to a common practice in Jefferson Parrish. Copycat'n mfer.

A New Orleans man with a history of faking mental illness awaiting trial for robbing his employer in Metairie two years ago disrupted judicial proceedings in the Jefferson Parish Courthouse on Monday after authorities believe he defecated in his jail-issued jumpsuit and then coated his bearded face with his feces.

Meanwhile, Matt Goetz, a Jefferson Parish public defender, was speaking with a client in the jury box near where Griffin sat when the strong odor quickly permeated the courtroom.

"At first, I thought he was a burn victim, with some kind of salve on his face," Goetz said. "It was almost unbearable."

Faulkner ordered a 15-minute recess to allow the courtroom air out and the jury box cleaned while Griffin was sent back to the parish jail. Court officials believe Griffin soiled himself in the courtroom, because correctional officers did not note an offensive smell during the trip to court from the parish jail, a walk that includes an elevator ride.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/08/new_orleans_man_disrupts_jeffe.html

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:40:44 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions