Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mood of team, what Jason Bosley is saying.

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Mood of team, what Jason Bosley is saying.
« on: November 16, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
As I have stated in the past, I work with a girl who has a little brother who is friends with Jason Bosley. Her brother and Bosley went to high school at Grissom together and now they hang out some at Auburn.

Her comments:
"Tuesday, maybe, I talked to Justin(her little bro) and he said the team was kind of down right now...after the loss and all the talk about Tubs leaving.  Tubs won't talk about it at all with the players and it was making them sad/mad.  Things could have changed between now and then but the outlook from Bos (Jason Bosley) was not super positive - not super negative either (just not how we would like it)."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Mood of team, what Jason Bosley is saying.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
As I have stated in the past, I work with a girl who has a little brother who is friends with Jason Bosley. Her brother and Bosley went to high school at Grissom together and now they hang out some at Auburn.

Her comments:
"Tuesday, maybe, I talked to Justin(her little bro) and he said the team was kind of down right now...after the loss and all the talk about Tubs leaving.  Tubs won't talk about it at all with the players and it was making them sad/mad.  Things could have changed between now and then but the outlook from Bos (Jason Bosley) was not super positive - not super negative either (just not how we would like it)."

That SUCKS.  It SUCKS, BLOWS and PUFFS. 

I've always sort of been on the fence with Tuberville.  But if he's refusing to address this with the players -- with the seniors especially -- then he can kiss my ass and go straight to hell.  Yeah, that's great.  Good idea, there, Tubs-a-shit.  Your potential payday and what you might could milk out of this school or that one is waaaaaaaay more important than being prepared for the game. 

I wouldn't care if he lied.  Just address the issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Mood of team, what Jason Bosley is saying.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 07:56:30 AM »
I find it hard to believe that he has not addressed this to his players and other coaches.  Like him or not he is no fool and he realizes that a lot of other people's livelihoods are tied to his own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."