Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We suck again....

Re: We suck again....
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2017, 02:58:47 PM »
Not so sure about that jarhead. Do we really think person didn't use this same power money and influence to land these same players?

From everything I've read, and I absolutely could be wrong, the players were already in school.  Seems like Chuck was pushing them out of school, rather than pulling them in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »
From everything I've read, and I absolutely could be wrong, the players were already in school.  Seems like Chuck was pushing them out of school, rather than pulling them in.

See, this is the part that gets questionable. The part we wont really know until the FBI is done looking Auburns way. I just don't have a good feeling about this. Makes me sick.

Another point, how would Pearl not know? I mean, this kind of shit gets around in the AAU circles and more than likely gets around by word of mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »
And yet no red flags are raised at an assistant coach loaning players money and boosters "loaning" them cars, rims, houses, suits, laptops, fishing trips, etc., etc., etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 03:23:39 PM »
Oh, we're about to go under the Colonoscopy of NCAA investigations again.

I just keep going back to Pearl knowing that if anything, and I mean anything, was out of line, the dude would never get a job again.  He'd be done.  And the amount of money that Person was getting here, we're not talking about fuck you money, or two chicks at the same time money.

And I'm sure that if the FBI could have collard Pearl, they would have done it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 03:55:42 PM »
Oh, we're about to go under the Colonoscopy of NCAA investigations again.

I just keep going back to Pearl knowing that if anything, and I mean anything, was out of line, the dude would never get a job again.  He'd be done.  And the amount of money that Person was getting here, we're not talking about fuck you money, or two chicks at the same time money.

And I'm sure that if the FBI could have collard Pearl, they would have done it.
I'm sure it will come out, one way or the other.  Chuck will probably be singing like a canary if looking at jail time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 04:29:07 PM »

With the classes we've hauled in the last three years - ehhhhh I just start getting bad feelings about it like simp said. It starts adding up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2017, 09:16:13 AM »
With the classes we've hauled in the last three years - ehhhhh I just start getting bad feelings about it like simp said. It starts adding up.
You shut your dirty whorish mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2017, 10:56:35 AM »
Brandon Marcello seems to believe Pearl will be gone due to a rule passed in 2013 that holds HC responsible for assistants to mention his most recent show-cause penalty. Also, there seems to be two players on Auburns bball roster that are in question and will likely not be playing this year. Something to the effect of these two players moms taking money in amount of 18k. Persons on the other hand accepted somewhere around 100k in one year.

All this proves what so many have said so many times before. The ineffectiveness of controlling the AAU and how deep the AAU has gotten their hands in bball will come to a nuclear explosion eventually.

The birds will be singing soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2017, 11:34:49 AM »
Brandon Marcello seems to believe Pearl will be gone due to a rule passed in 2013 that holds HC responsible for assistants to mention his most recent show-cause penalty. Also, there seems to be two players on Auburns bball roster that are in question and will likely not be playing this year. Something to the effect of these two players moms taking money in amount of 18k. Persons on the other hand accepted somewhere around 100k in one year.

All this proves what so many have said so many times before. The ineffectiveness of controlling the AAU and how deep the AAU has gotten their hands in bball will come to a nuclear explosion eventually.

The USA Today article is the best I've seen so far at summarizing the whole ordeal and how this came to being. And it starts with apparel/shoe makers and the dog n pony show that is AAU and the like. This goes on in football. It just ain't called AAU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2017, 11:38:03 AM »

He needs to shut his pie cake. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
The USA Today article is the best I've seen so far at summarizing the whole ordeal and how this came to being. And it starts with apparel/shoe makers and the dog n pony show that is AAU and the like. This goes on in football. It just ain't called AAU.

No doubt. Its perty goodn. Actually, the AAU has gotten its dirty hands in football too. Headquarters is in Pensacola and just so happens to be several x-bama players all in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2017, 01:22:29 PM »
No doubt. Its perty goodn. Actually, the AAU has gotten its dirty hands in football too. Headquarters is in Pensacola and just so happens to be several x-bama players all in it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2017, 01:33:17 PM »

In this case, there would be two in the stink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2017, 01:36:10 PM »
Has anything been said about Pearl?  Is he going to survive?  As a Hog's fan, I like having him in the league.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2017, 03:09:11 PM »
Isn't it odd how this was a hot topic for like a day, maybe two?  Now nobody cares. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2017, 03:13:04 PM »
Isn't it odd how this was a hot topic for like a day, maybe two?  Now nobody cares.
Ain't that jest cuz now the ENCCEEAAAA is gettin involved and gon give Aubren the death penalty PAAAAAWWWL?  I'll hang up an lissen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2017, 03:17:37 PM »

I mainly don't care because: cfb weekend, big mass shooting, tom petty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2017, 04:58:53 PM »
It's amazing how quickly a raging fire gets extinguished when a bama assistant AD gets entangled in the controversy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2017, 05:40:08 PM »
I mainly don't care because: cfb weekend, big mass shooting, tom petty.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2017, 05:55:17 PM »
It's amazing how quickly a raging fire gets extinguished when a bama assistant AD gets entangled in the controversy.
Yup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs