Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why They Should Stand

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Why They Should Stand
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 02:09:20 PM »
He speaks for most of us.

And that's all I'm sayin. You wanna protest? Have at it. Got no issue with it. It's WHEN they are doing it I have an issue with. I listed out a few scenarios in my reply up top they could choose instead. 2 mins. 2 friggin mins that are sacred. And that's when you choose to be a crybaby. Screw that.
I don't even care about that. Your right to free speech is unlimited.

But I can sure as shit disagree with your protest. I can call the premise itself stupid and unfounded, and the method in which it's carried out to be at the very least unpatriotic.

Like I said before, freedom of speech does not mean everyone has to like it, and it doesn't mean your employer has to give you a platform. It doesn't mean you're free from consequence. Somehow this was all I heard from the left when it came to James Damore and Brendan Eich, and hell, Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulis. But all of the sudden that aspect of free speech is a goddamn alien concept to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 02:15:42 PM »
I don't even care about that. Your right to free speech is unlimited.

But I can sure as shit disagree with your protest. I can call the premise itself stupid and unfounded, and the method in which it's carried out to be at the very least unpatriotic.

Like I said before, freedom of speech does not mean everyone has to like it, and it doesn't mean your employer has to give you a platform. It doesn't mean you're free from consequence. Somehow this was all I heard from the left when it came to James Damore and Brendan Eich, and hell, Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulis. But all of the sudden that aspect of free speech is a goddamn alien concept to them.

All that said. I don't want it to be illegal or banned. I really hate they are doing it but like you said it's their right. But.....I will not watch. And I will do my part to be part of the "consequences" they suffer due to poor choices.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 02:38:42 PM »
All that said. I don't want it to be illegal or banned. I really hate they are doing it but like you said it's their right. But.....I will not watch. And I will do my part to be part of the "consequences" they suffer due to poor choices.

You are not alone, tee times are starting to get harder to get on Sunday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2017, 02:56:39 PM »
You are not alone, tee times are starting to get harder to get on Sunday.

I agree to get to totally to get your post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE