Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Heads Up GF!!!

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Heads Up GF!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »
I believe Camille was stronger, but she didn't start in the Atlantic. Either way Irma is a beast right now heading towards South Florida. Nearly all of the weather models have her hitting South Florida and turning North up to the Carolinas. I don't think she'll turn North, I think she'll power through and get into the Gulf. Then she'll meet up with Hurricane Katia. By then Hurricane José will come barreling through. Then you'll have a Super Hurricane...or not...probably not.

Should settle down some before getting to fla, after going over some land. Not much but some.

Also keep an eye on the pressure (mb). That is something that tells us it's intensity. Only a handful have went under 900 mb including the ones I mentioned. I Think it was either Gilbert or Mitch that hit 882. Last i saw Irma was hanging out in the low 900s
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:42:32 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 09:35:35 AM »
If the x is really all that and worth the subscription rate, GF will post live video updates of the storm. Shirtless. I expect nothing but his best effort in this thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 09:39:30 AM »
If the x is really all that and worth the subscription rate, GF will post live video updates of the storm. Shirtless. I expect nothing but his best effort in this thing.
You just want to see his moobs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2017, 09:43:34 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2017, 09:46:16 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
You boys might want to start getting your own shit in order.  Latest track shows this thing pushing in to Ga and AL as possibly still Cat 3.  If I were you, I'd get some duct tape out and put big X's on all your windows, I hear that really helps.  It's also a good idea to go somewhere and get in a fist fight over either a case of water or a sheet of interior grade 1/4" plywood.  On the way home, be sure to sit in line and burn 3/4 of a tank of gas waiting to buy gas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 04:29:27 AM »
You boys might want to start getting your own shit in order.  Latest track shows this thing pushing in to Ga and AL as possibly still Cat 3.  If I were you, I'd get some duct tape out and put big X's on all your windows, I hear that really helps.  It's also a good idea to go somewhere and get in a fist fight over either a case of water or a sheet of interior grade 1/4" plywood.  On the way home, be sure to sit in line and burn 3/4 of a tank of gas waiting to buy gas.
^This^
Plus watch out for the Sharkicane (trademarked)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 09:08:07 AM »
Trying to get to my daily breakfast stop this morning on the Circle here in Dothan.  Had to wait in a loooooonng line of traffic.  All Florida tags. People getting the hell out of Dodge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »
Trying to get to my daily breakfast stop this morning on the Circle here in Dothan.  Had to wait in a loooooonng line of traffic.  All Florida tags. People getting the hell out of Dodge.
Probably because of the hurricane. A lot of people are evacuating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 10:59:57 AM »
Probably because of the hurricane. A lot of people are evacuating.

or the gays they got word of Snags "morning on the Circle"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 11:23:10 AM »
or the gays they got word of Snags "morning on the Circle"...

We enjoy our morning circle.   :taunt:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2017, 05:51:37 PM »
You boys might want to start getting your own shoot in order.  Latest track shows this thing pushing in to Ga and AL as possibly still Cat 3.  If I were you, I'd get some duct tape out and put big X's on all your windows, I hear that really helps.  It's also a good idea to go somewhere and get in a fist fight over either a case of water or a sheet of interior grade 1/4" plywood.  On the way home, be sure to sit in line and burn 3/4 of a tank of gas waiting to buy gas.
I read that if you open your windows the hurricane can't pick your house up and carry it, so I'm good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 11:27:17 PM »
Well shit! Thought we were in the clear here at Pensacola Beach. Damn thing ain't turning. Boat out of water and generator test fired just in case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2017, 01:10:13 AM »
Well shit! Thought we were in the clear here at Pensacola Beach. Damn thing ain't turning. Boat out of water and generator test fired just in case.

Bought my first generator today.  Not out of the box yet.  We'll see where this beast goes.  Back to a Cat 5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2017, 01:50:08 AM »
It's suppose to make the turn Sunday morning, but I don't think it'll be a sharp right like a lot of models are predicting. I think it'll slowly turn once it gets a little into the Gulf and then start heading towards Tallahassee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2017, 07:54:20 AM »
It's suppose to make the turn Sunday morning, but I don't think it'll be a sharp right like a lot of models are predicting. I think it'll slowly turn once it gets a little into the Gulf and then start heading towards Tallahassee.

Starting to wonder. This thing is trying hard to go into the gulf. Every model that comes out goes further west. As of right now, the thing is coming right at me placing where I live about 20 miles to the west of the eye. By then it should be a TS but still. I don't like it. Looks like the whole southeast part of al and southwest part of ga will get some good wind while middle of ga gets the ugly tornado bands to the east.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2017, 07:55:41 AM »
Bought my first generator today.  Not out of the box yet.  We'll see where this beast goes.  Back to a Cat 5.

I've got one I use for the RV and tailgating but never had to use it for the house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2017, 10:34:44 PM »
Thanks so much for your input in football, politics and now, severe weather information.

Do you give investment advice?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2017, 01:11:11 AM »
I've got one I use for the RV and tailgating but never had to use it for the house.

Just get a longer extension cord!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2017, 02:42:35 PM »
Does anyone on here know the GF very well? Like, do you have a relationship with him, sexual or otherwise? (Maybe Wes)

We need a storm report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions